This forum is for general discussion about applications to Scottish universities and colleges.
Many universities have their own sub forums so if your queries relate to a specific university then please do post in the appropriate forum.
If your question is about an application for a specific subject then please see if your thread would be more appropriate in the university subject forum.
So, which unis have their own subforums? Click on the uni names to be taken to the right forum for each uni or college. There are also links to the wiki page for each place too!
- University of Aberdeen (TSR Aberdeen Wiki Guide)
- University of Abertay Dundee (TSR Abertay Dundee Wiki Guide)
- University of Dundee (TSR Dundee Wiki Guide)
- University of Edinburgh (TSR Edinburgh Wiki Guide)
- University of Glasgow (TSR Glasgow Wiki Guide)
- Glasgow School of Art (TSR GSA Wiki Guide)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (TSR GCU Wiki Guide)
- Glasgow College of Nautical Studies (TSR GCNS Wiki Guide)
- Heriot-Watt University (TSR Heriot-Watt Wiki Guide)
- Napier University (TSR Napier Wiki Guide)
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh (TSR QMU Wiki Guide)
- Robert Gordon University (TSR Robert Gordon Wiki Guide)
- Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (TSR RSAMD Wiki Guide)
- Scottish Agricultural College (TSR SAC Wiki Guide)
- University of St Andrews (TSR St Andrews Wiki Guide)
- University of Stirling (TSR Stirling Wiki Guide)
- University of Strathclyde (TSR Strathclyde Wiki Guide)
- UHI Millennium Institute (TSR UHI Millennium Institute Wiki Guide)
- University of the West of Scotland (TSR UWS Wiki Guide)
Welcome to the Scottish universities subforum
- Thread Starter
- 4 followers
Could you help with something? I'm wanting to find a scottish university that offers german with another language,but isnt an ancient university.
- 31 followers
(Original post by oxymoronic)
Do a UCAS search for German courses in Scotland. You'll find all of the places you can study German for any sort of German combination. Eliminate the ancient universities and this gives you Napier and Heriot Watt, with the latter being the only one where you can do German with another language.... so that is your answer.
OfflineReputationRep:(Original post by calcium878)
- 7 followers
x(Original post by oxymoronic)
RegisterThanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post Already a member? Sign in
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following: