The Student Room Group

Hull York Medical School - Replies Anyone?

hey guys, sorry for invading your forum and making a new thread but I couldn't find the one on HYMS. I am writing on behalf of my friend.

basically I have a question to people who were interviewed at HYMS.
Did you get any replies? On their website it says they now dealing with most of applicants interviewed before 26th of Jan. My friend was interviewed in Dec and still got nothing. No letter, and no offer/rejection on track as well.

Now were trying to find out whether she's been 'pooled' or rejected thru letter that hasnt come yet (we donl live in the UK). If anyone was rejected could you please let us know did you get your rejection on track as well or was it just a letter so far.
Also if you got offers, are those visible on ucas already?

any info really appreciated.
Hi there,

I was interviewed on Dec 18th and got my offer a week ago today. However, that was on track only, so maybe if your friend tries there?? Failing that, s/he may be borderline, so I guess they've gotta stick it out for a wee bit!

Letters havent arrived for us offered people yet so far as I'm aware though.
Reply 2
graemematt
Hi there,

I was interviewed on Dec 18th and got my offer a week ago today. However, that was on track only, so maybe if your friend tries there?? Failing that, s/he may be borderline, so I guess they've gotta stick it out for a wee bit!

Letters havent arrived for us offered people yet so far as I'm aware though.
hey, thanks for letting us know. as far as I know she's checking track several times a day at least. but nothing new out there:/
are you reapplying this year? maybe they give away unconditional places
first?? I dont know :/
Nope, from what I gather a lot of people have heard I'm afraid. But a few are still waiting who are believed to be borderline...maybe your friend is one of those??
Reply 4
my m8 gtta rejection 2dy

Latest

Trending

Trending