The Student Room Group
I'd probably go for Nottingham out of personal bias.
But they're all great uni's :smile: - Well done!
I just noticed you have CSEE from Edinburgh also. They are absolutely world class, trust me. I wouldn't turn that down, particularly if you have an interest in either AI or Analogue IC Electronics (which is becoming a big deal in mixed-mode design).
Reply 3
I don't know which one to choose.maybe because I'm afraid I won't be able to adapt.
I love edinburgh,but I love nottingham too....liverpool offered to give financial help,and by help I mean heeeeeelp (they're not joking),but I still can't make up my mind.
If the financial help from Liverpool is a big issue then by all means choose them - it's no small thing of course! Edinburgh is an amazing city, the informatics (computing) department have an amazing brand new building right in the centre and reputation shouldn't be an issue.

Nottingham has a beautiful campus but...nah!
But I am attrociously biased, I've loved this city for over 3 years now and don't see that stopping.

Edit: Don't forget to attend some open days if you want to make an informed choice. Our uni's here here - you can't tell I'm pushing this option can you - sorry!
Reply 5
I guess I have to do more research...it's hard,because all universities tell you that they are the best.I personally believe them,because I too have I good opinion about them,otherwise I wouldn't have chosen the.but there's more to uni than studying....I'm not a robot so I can't worry only about learning,I have a life of my own ... take edinburgh for instance...what options does this university and city offer me (professionally....and for somebody who wants to relax from time to time)?
Reply 6
I have to go .... but if you have any other suggestions for me please send me an e-mail.....or two....or as many as you want
vale
there's more to uni than studying....I'm not a robot so I can't worry only about learning,I have a life of my own ... take edinburgh for instance...what options does this university and city offer me (professionally....and for somebody who wants to relax from time to time)?

Firstly I don't see you making a poor choice out of the offers you have. Which is evidently why you're finding it difficult, and it's a good kind of difficult :smile:. In terms of what each uni and city can offer you, well, that depends on you of course.

I think Edinburgh is a beautiful city, it has a good nightlife, the festival over summer is world class, the new years fireworks are amazing, and the academic standard is up there with the best. (Importantly for me, it has more pubs, restaurants and cinemas than I can shake a stick at!).

But it's not like Newcastle or Liverpool haven't got their attractions too. Good luck, you can't go wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending