The Student Room Group
Yes, it's just a case of calling the Admissions Office to sort out if they'll let you :P I can't see why they wouldn't though.

Then they'll just inform UCAS and the offer will change accordingly.

They may well just tell you (the uni) to accept the offer, and you can transfer when you get there.
Yeah its possible :smile:
Contact the university and just ask if you can switch from the sandwich to the 3 year.
Most of the time when it's something like that you can choose whether to do it or not when you're on the course, regardless of what you initialy applied for, but check that out.
Reply 4
can you call during half term or would they be closed?
paperclip
can you call during half term or would they be closed?

Do you mean like now, because its not half term for unis at the mo, only schools so there will definatly be people around to talk to :smile:
Reply 6
louisedotcom
Do you mean like now, because its not half term for unis at the mo, only schools so there will definatly be people around to talk to :smile:

okay, thanks
bit late now but i'll call on monday

:smile:
paperclip
okay, thanks
bit late now but i'll call on monday

:smile:

Hehe I didnt mean now now :p:
Reply 8
No, unis are still open over half term (although I'd love it if they closed!)
Reply 9
Me too we got 3 weeks at chirstmas and 2 weeks holiday in March and thats it until summer!
Reply 10
To be honest you'd probably choose if you wanted to do the sandwich year at some point in the course anyway, but best to be safe and phone up the uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending