The Student Room Group

How much do you get paid?

Scroll to see replies

£6.30 an hour, for now anyway, I think it goes up after a few months @ Painsburys? Dont know x
Reply 141
I just work a Sunday at m&s and it works out at £9.69 p/h
£6.60 :biggrin: I work in a hospital on an administration bank (basically just get placed anywhere in the hospital)
Reply 143
Just 17 on £4.24 an hour at instore woo! :smile:
rye225
I just work a Sunday at m&s and it works out at £9.69 p/h

how old are you?
Reply 145
5.73/hour at La Senza. Pretty bad.D:
Reply 146
My pay has gone up to £5.85/hr :biggrin:
£4.54 an hour @ Sainsburys & I'm 17 and have only just started.
wastedxtime
£4.54 an hour @ Sainsburys & I'm 17 and have only just started.

Same. I work at Sainsbury's and get this much, but I'm 16. Over 18's get £5.92!!
Reply 149
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
how old are you?

eighteen
I get paid £8.11 an hour most of the time, and £9.56 on Sundays and any overtime :smile: Also at Sainsburys :smile:
rye225
eighteen

lucky bastard haha :P gotta go get myself a job there lol
Reply 152
£4.97 an hour at Next!
£4.35 an hour at maccie d's :smile:
Reply 154
I'm currently on £5.36 an hour in Sainsbury's, and i'm 17.
£5.73 per hour at Staples. Is pretty crap. I'm 20.
Rach L
Oh dear... I think I'm one of the lowest paid in this thread! :eek: I don't even get time and a half on Sundays :frown:. But I really enjoy my job, and would rather that than get paid lots of money... (although a pay rise would be awesome!)

Dont worry,, me too, i don't get time and a half on sundays, I get +£1 per hour though, which I'm content about :smile:
Otherwise normaly is 4.85 -.- could be worse :smile:
Just found out I get £7.90 p/h instead of £6.17 p/h as a Senior Midday Supervisor at a primary school. :biggrin:
Reply 158
£7 an hour as a student mentor through the university, work with kids doing their GCSE's
Rach L
This may come across as rude, so you don't need to answer if you don't want to, but I was wondering where you worked and how much you get paid (and I guess what your job is then!).

I work in Millets (an outdoor shop) at weekends (I'm only a 4 hour contract, but end up working 8/10/12 normally) and get £3.65 an hour... I'm only 16 though.

I work for Regatta, so I actually work with Millets and Blacks hehe. I'm an admin and get nearly £8 an hour. It's my first ever job though, and I'm 20.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending