The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well it depends where for. Some, if not all of th Trinity ones are gone, I haven't heard back from everyone I asked about it yet.

As for other balls, some haven't gone on sale yet so presumably you could still get those - depends on what you want!
Reply 2
What balls still haven't gone on sale, and are they worth going to?
Reply 3
CamRob

Yes and I don't know.
CamRob

The only one I can think of is John's, which is obviously worth going to. Trinity tomorrow as well...from midday you can apply, not sure about John's.

They all seem to have sold quite quickly this year. Clare, Robinson, Catz, Christ's, Caius....
Reply 5
got tickets now :biggrin: thanks for help tho
in answer to questions I think Sidney Sussex, st Edmunds and Johns still have tickets (tho for J that's cos they've not gone on sale yet)...
Reply 6
Tit HAll still have tickets also, and it was really good last year

Does anyone have 1 trinity ticket left? Will swap for 3 tit hall tickets / £150 cash...

PLEASSSEEEEE. The one I was meant to have has fallen through /he's got himself a girlfriend.
Reply 7
Hi guys,

Do any of you possibly have a couple of May Ball tickets I
could buy?

I have been a tad lazy and missed the time to buy tickets. If any of you
lot have magical ways of getting TWO tickets to ANY ball up to the 17th
June please let me know. Clare or Trinity would be fantastic of course but
would be grateful for any other colleges too.

Let me know if you could help, you'd get a good deal.

Cheers guys!

Tarik
i might have two spare tickets to christs may ball going if anyones interested, pm me, they're £104 each (thats the exact price i paid for them originally, i've just changed my mind about going) xx
Reply 9
Hi Redstarblueska, I've pm'd you about the Christ's tickets.
Reply 10
I've posted in the Jesus thread as well, but I've one Jesus ticket to sell if anyone is interested.
Jesus? PM me!!

Latest