The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Apparently MI5 and MI6 are recruiting right now - they have their own websites. So if you want to be a secret agent then you've got a chance, but they don't let you kill people. I couldn't kill anyone but I'd like to do secret missions like that for the government. :smile:
Reply 21
Yeah, but the only problem is that Im not british nor have strong connections to Britain (as they require). And the same goes for US or any other "important" intel.service.

Yeah, I know they wont let you kill, and again for everyone - this was just a (not a joke thread) but somehow....I dont know, just to widen our career opportunities and horizon :smile:
Reply 22
Spy like Jason Bourne and his ten passports and running around with guns and money in suitcases or like Mr Bond - that would rock!!

I actually looked on the Mi5/6 interwebhomes a while ago and considered the job :biggrin: Maybe ill apply after Uni, although i'd rather be FBI or CIA
Mr and Mrs Smith is one of the worst films I've ever seen.
IAmBetterThanYou
Mr and Mrs Smith is one of the worst films I've ever seen.

It's not great. It's a film which makes you want to be Brad Pitt and have Angelina Jolie as a partner in a relationship. Lucky swine.

Prefer Natalie Portman though. :cool:
It made me want to stab Angelina Jolie's eyes out.
I want to be Jason Bourne, with James Bond's bitches.
Reply 27
Well, if youre american, get involved with the CIA or if youre English MI6. Actually, im not sure if the CIA will be reeled back in once bush gets turfed out. Guess it depends on who wins.

I know for definate though that operational officers for 6 can be exempted from prosecution in the uk for crimes comitted abroad. (Which is a scary thought)

Yeah, I read a little bit too much...
Reply 28
champagnebubble
Erm no not really. I suppose Daniel Craig's bond girl wouldn't be so bad but that's not really the same thing, huh?

Ahh I totally see what you mean...:rolleyes:
Go freelance, set up a website.
I love the game hitman
to be qualified as a hitman u must be mentally and emotionally prepared to kill without mercy, and to die..... u may apply now f u think u have skilled to do so.... it's a rare profession so go for it....
Reply 32
i watched mr & mrs smith and then i wanted to be an assassin.
but i get guilty after killing a spider, so realisitically this is not going to happen. :p:
I would want to become an assassin and then join the avengers :smile:
Original post by Sidebottom2000
I would want to become an assassin and then join the avengers :smile:

Dude look at the date of the thread 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending