The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There was already a thread on this recently, which was closed because it wasn't that appropriate for H&R.
It was embarrassing, just because of stupidity, to be honest. I also regret having said it.

My best mate and I - we were seeing each other at the time, and we were pretty young - were making out, and for some reason I thought about my tongue getting stuck in her braces, classic American teen movie stuff, had a little giggle about it and when she asked what was wrong I said "I just thought about getting stuck in your braces" and she got really upset about it. I actually hate myself for it. After a lot of making up things blew over, there was no harm done and I apologised over and over for being a stupid, immature, pathetic little ******
PS. Whether the thread will be deleted or not, I've decided to post. No harm.
Reply 4
bloodredbeat
It was embarrassing, just because of stupidity, to be honest. I also regret having said it.

My best mate and I - we were seeing each other at the time, and we were pretty young - were making out, and for some reason I thought about my tongue getting stuck in her braces, classic American teen movie stuff, had a little giggle about it and when she asked what was wrong I said "I just thought about getting stuck in your braces" and she got really upset about it. I actually hate myself for it. After a lot of making up things blew over, there was no harm done and I apologised over and over for being a stupid, immature, pathetic little ******

lmao, sorry i know you must feel bad about it but still it is pretty funny. Would of been better if your tounge actually got stuck, how awkward :P
Reply 5
This isn't really kinky, or recent but I had a terrible moment when I was 12. I was at a school disco & had planned to 'get off' with this boy in the school next door. When I went to do it (after long time spent analysing the situation).. I lunged at the wrong person. Needless to say, he pushed me away & laughed.. and given that it was a tiny tiny village, for many months after the talk of the schoolyard was my apparent eagerness to lunge at random boys.
^LMMMMMMMMFAO!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my stories are a tad x-rated..
Reply 8
haha fair enough
Reply 9
just use words like muffins and beaver, things will be okaaay :P
Gary10k
lmao, sorry i know you must feel bad about it but still it is pretty funny. Would of been better if your tounge actually got stuck, how awkward :P

I'm not sure it would have made the situation better if that had happened, as I can imagine how much more embarrassing than just joking about it that would have been for my friend. I did have a "but"... I just can't remember it now. I could say that if I had kept my big mouth shut and I did actually get stuck (no pun intended, and I know how 'rare' getting stuck in someone's braces is, it's more of a joke thing really) that we could've both just laughed it off and that we'd probably have been just as embarrassed as each other if at all.
Pulling A Fast One
my stories are a tad x-rated..

Replace certain words with others. If some of us aren't clever enough to work it out, we'll still get a laugh no doubt.

You know, after posting what I did, I honestly do think that's been my most embarrassing "experience" so, either I'm more boring than I think I am or I've just very lucky to have had nothing go majorly wrong.
lol mine is pretty nuts. was in mcdonalds at about 15 with mum sister and sisters friend. im a bit of a greedy git and my mum, knowing this, warned me very harshly "that if i put my fingers in her (my sisters friend) box shel f'in kill me (mums an angry irish woman)" anyways i cant explain my reasoning, it may have been that i found my sisters friend hot,that my mum mentioned fingers instead of hands or simply saying "dont eat her food" but i thought she meant something else....and i went nuts lol. i realy went nuts, embaressed that my mum would think such a thing never mind say such a thing i was all "youre out of your fin mind stupid bitch wt do u think i am etc etc" really strong language and altogether mental. then suddenly i copped on, but i think my mum got what i thought too...and nothing was really said after that but i was sooooooooo embaressed and cannot explain why i immediately thought that was what she meant lol.
Reply 13
I had a period when i was wearing white trousers. Not nice. We were on the coach on a residential trip.
Reply 14
OMG that is the funniest thing i have ever heard!!!!
solo2wolf, as soon as you said "my fingers in her box" I knew what you were going to say, and dear God, that is nuts...
Reply 16
the mcdonalds thing i mean

the white jeans thing is a bit :| nice
jenren22
I had a period when i was wearing white trousers. Not nice. We were on the coach on a residential trip.

Even at twenty-one, that's still something I worry about happening to me. It's stupid, especially as I never wear white trousers.
Reply 18
At 15, putting stuff in someone else's trolley while at a supermarket. You might think it's an easy mistake to make but this other person was actually pushing this other trolley. :redface:
Reply 19
bloodredbeat
Even at twenty-one, that's still something I worry about happening to me. It's stupid, especially as I never wear white trousers.

I know it was awful. Luckily no one actually noticed, as it was pretty light, but someone did when i got there, but she didnt seem to dwell on it. But that journey was the worst ever. I hardly ever wear light coloured trousers now...

Latest