The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I can imagine! That's a damn impressive shot though!
Tufts
someone came in my ear once :indiff:

My boyfriend comes in my belly button all the time.

You make it sound as though the former was a random passer-by... :ninja:
Reply 82
lolimemma
Yeah I can imagine! That's a damn impressive shot though!

:wink: how you doin'?

archaeologygirl

Also like her boyfriend likes to hump her belly-button... :ninja:

Which reminds me, I know a guy who humps his own belly-button cause of the way his penis is shaped.
Reply 83
Hylean
Damn right it's true! Not the nicest thing having cum sliding into your ear, I can tell you that. Especially when it's your own cum.

must have been an enegetic session :biggrin:
Reply 84
This thread gets better and better...
Reply 85
im quite proud of myself for this thread :]

was a bit slow at first but i'm quite enjoying it now lol
Reply 86
archaeologygirl

:rofl:
Reply 87
Has anyone else played with themselves in the morning but forgot to wash their hands so went around with fingers smelling of foof all day? That once happened when I was rushing for uni.

Also today I picked my bum in a lecture without realising.
Hylean
Which reminds me, I know a guy who humps his own belly-button cause of the way his penis is shaped.

:|
Reply 89
Tufts
Has anyone else played with themselves in the morning but forgot to wash their hands so went around with fingers smelling of foof all day? That once happened when I was rushing for uni.

omg your so brave !!!

i would never EVER admit to anything like that
i admire you
much!
Grimy
Reply 91
Tufts

I've played with my girlfriend and done it... I think I had to shake a few hands that day too. :biggrin:
Reply 92
nicole.k.b
omg your so brave !!!

i would never EVER admit to anything like that
i admire you
much!

We've all done it chick :wink:
Tufts

I love your comedy value.

I haven't done what you said though, no. I actually worry myself about doing stuff like that so I make a point of making sure I clean up, etc.
Reply 94
Tufts

Reallllllllly didn't need to know that.
Reply 95
Hylean
I've played with my girlfriend and done it... I think I had to shake a few hands that day too. :biggrin:

:biggrin: bonus! :five:
Reply 96
i like people being open and honest

:] its quite nice
Hylean
:wink: how you doin'?

Much better now i talked to you thanks :biggrin:

Your posts just get better and better!

Tufts

No!
Reply 98
Hylean

For some reason your ID reads "hymen" to me
Reply 99
Tufts
For some reason your ID reads "hymen" to me

Insparato calls me that, and only he can. :hmmm:

Hmmm, I brought my ex girlfriend to climax in a back cinema surrounded by friends and none of them noticed. I laughed at this.

Got caught in post-coital bliss by an old man as he passed me and an ex in the middle of a forest.

Had bus station workers coming into the girls' toilets to make sure me and an ex weren't ****ing, which we were...

Received head on a stairway down to the tube in Antwerp and got caught by an old lady...

Latest