The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i was wondering the same thing too. i confirmed mine today....
and mmm whats next?! lol.
You get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. :biggrin:

On a slightly more serious note, I've confirmed my choice for Aero. Eng. at the University of Glasgow through Track and got a letter from UCAS asking me to confirm my choice a few days later, however a comment from the university told me to leave it if I intend on taking up a place.

Basically, you should get a letter from UCAS a few days after you confirm your firm and insurance on Track. :cool:
Reply 3
ok, thanks :smile:
Reply 4
You'll get a letter from UCAS in about a week.

You'll probably receive details from the uni about their accommodation etc, but this may take a while as they may send them out to everyone at the same time. Remember most people won't be making their choices yet. Some unis won't send things about accommodation etc til after results day though, so check their websites.

You'll need to apply for loans in around April. If you're going for income assessed you need to wait until your parents have their P60 (it's a tax form) so you get a later deadline than if you're going non income assessed. You can also decide to apply for bank accounts aaround this time, although most people wait until after results day.
Reply 5
Do you have to wait until all your offers are received before you can confirm?
Reply 6
zeezi88
Do you have to wait until all your offers are received before you can confirm?

You can withdraw from any you have yet to hear from, but only do that if you're really sure. And there's no advantage in making your choices early, really
Reply 7
Juno
You can withdraw from any you have yet to hear from, but only do that if you're really sure. And there's no advantage in making your choices early, really

Ok...thanks for that :wink:

Latest