The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

University of Buckingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey joe. I'm also starting this year september. I'm studying communication and media journalism 😁.
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by JoeCreese
Hi Everyone,
I am going to Buckingham in September 2015, I am studying business and am based in the UK (18 Years Old), anyone who is going in September and wants to have a chat please let me know, would be nice to know someone before I arrive! :smile:
Joe

Original post by Tamilore
Hey joe. I'm also starting this year september. I'm studying communication and media journalism 😁

hey guys! i'm starting in september too! doing psychology :smile: X
Original post by nicoleashley_

Welcome everyone! We're looking forward to welcoming you all here in September. If you need any help or advice, feel free to ask me either on here, or send me a message. I'm happy to help!

Best wishes,

Becky :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by The University of Buckingham
Welcome everyone! We're looking forward to welcoming you all here in September. If you need any help or advice, feel free to ask me either on here, or send me a message. I'm happy to help!

Best wishes,

Becky :smile:

Hello, I have been admitted to the Bachelor of Business Management program for the Sept 2015 intake in Univ of Buckingham. I am not sure about the University as I checked the guardian tables for Businesss management and the univ has slipped from 18th in 2015 to 41st in 2016.

I also have admn in Coventry & Starthclyde.

What should I do?

Pls help.
Original post by Ranjv
Hello, I have been admitted to the Bachelor of Business Management program for the Sept 2015 intake in Univ of Buckingham. I am not sure about the University as I checked the guardian tables for Businesss management and the univ has slipped from 18th in 2015 to 41st in 2016.

I also have admn in Coventry & Starthclyde.

What should I do?

Pls help.

Hi Ranjv,

Really sorry you're having doubts, but hopefully I can help put your mind at rest! :smile:

I think the best thing for you to do would be to speak with the Admissions Team and perhaps come and have a visit to our campus and to meet the team here, to see whether the course and University is for you. League tables are important, but I think having a good feel for the place and the course, and whether it is right for you, is the best thing.

Let me know if you would like me to arrange this for you - you can just send me a PM if so or you can contact the team from here: http://www.buckingham.ac.uk/admissions

It's worth noting that all of the newspapers use their own algorithms to calculate their league tables, so it will vary between league tables.

You can see a little more information about how students found the course from this website, which has the data from the National Student Survey and so is directly from students opinions: https://unistats.direct.gov.uk/Subjects/Overview/10007787FT-UBSF2SBT/ReturnTo/Search

We have just come top for Satisfaction, with 95% of students satisfied (NSS question 22) and we're also top for graduate employability with 98.1%of graduates in employment within 6 months after graduating. (HESA data) so we're still doing a lot of things right and on the things we think are really important, like whether students are happy, and employability.

As a small university, with one of the best staff:student ratios, you're guaranteed lots of personal time with those teaching you, and what's more you'll graduate faster than your peers, saving time and money.

We really hope the Guardian league table won't put you off, as we think we've still gots tons of positives! But we'd be more than happy to contact you or arrange a visit to give you peace of mind.
Original post by nicoleashley_

What A levels did you do? and what results did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending