The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU or Salford University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i really have to say sorry since u love salford so much!!! it is nothing wrong for u to say u love it. and i also got lot of friend didn't like salford's environment. and this is what they think too.
and quite a big number of them even horrified by it. should i write it down too!!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
I am from a fairly posh part of Manchester and found Salford quite pleasant. It was lovely setting in the park by the river between lectures in a hot spring da.
Reply 22
I know this thread is about a year old but just want to add something.
MMU students seem to think Salford is really far from Manchester. Let me tell you i had to go attend interviews for the course i am starting in Sept. MMU is great if you are actually based at the main campus in the centre. However Didsbury campus (nursing,social work, speeh therapy etc) is quite depressing, no student union on site, no canteen or bar, a small gym and that's about it.

So to sum it up,for some courses Salford is a better option, and anyway Salford is doing a bit better in terms of ranking (83) so it's not as crap.
Reply 23
I had this problem, couldn't decide between mmu and salford, i've decided to go for mmu though because they gave me an unconditional offer and the course looks better (and im unbelievebly lazy)
Reply 24
Original post by dreams_wish
i have applied for Business Information Technology in Manchester Metropolitan and in University of Salfrod and got places in both, as well as that i am confident that i will get the grades required.
But am not sure which university is better for this BIT subject and better in terms of reputation..

I currently attend Salford in the last year of the BIT course would definitely recommend Salford. I went to both open days although it was nearly 3 years ago MMU was very strange. Salford have good teaching staff and I have had a pleasant 3 years.
Do MMU do a business information technology course I couldn't find it on their site?
have a question about placement courses in both mmu
Hi everyone,

We do not offer our BSc(Hons) Business Information Technology But you can find our current Business courses here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/subject/business-and-management/

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending