The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Is it going to make that much of a difference if I choose Edinburgh over Exeter ?
Reply 41
^^YES, your whole life will be different. The nature of the university, the course, everything will be different. The people you meet, the places you go, the feelings you have will be different. Anyway, go and visit them both again and see what you feel :smile:
I would say Edinburgh, its the nicest city.
greyspring
I'm Irish but I've been living in the US for the past seven years, so that means I have to pay international fees. If I went to Edinburgh I would have to pay an extra 10,000 pounds because it is a four-year degree, whereas at Exeter it is only a three year degree.

has exeter got much of a reputation in the US then?:smile:
Reply 44
trackaddict
has exeter got much of a reputation in the US then?:smile:

Not really, but I've been lurking in the TSR forums for too long! I've been brainwashed :biggrin: !

What would you say are they main lifestyle differences between both these unis (people etc...) ?
I think if you're ruling out Newcastle for reputation, I'd just go for Edinburgh if I were you. I personally think Exeter has an equal reputation to Newcastle (although I applied to both Newcastle and Exeter and will be choosing Newcastle so I might be a little biased lol!).

Latest

Trending

Trending