The Student Room Group

Bath Pharmacy Interview?

Hello, first post here!

I recently heard back from Bath for my application to study pharmacy. They have invited me to the department as part of an open afternoon on the 5th of March. Am I correct in saying that there will be an interview because there is no mention of it in the letter (Unless of course it is the Clinical Pharmacy Talk on the programme, which lasts for 30 minutes!)?

Thanks.
Reply 1
yeeeeeh it should include just a short informal interview.. at least for everyone else it does. Maybe your special :biggrin: For me it was after lunch and it didnt take long for everyone to be seen, they are only about 10-15 mins long each!
Congrats on your interview! Really liked Bath myself :smile:. If you're travelling by train and then bus, make sure you get the orange bus travelling to University of Bath, cos it's a two way system between Bath Spa and Bath University

Lunch was good. Rather pricey without the lunch ticket, but it was still worth all 30p extra i spent. Interview is fine, they just ask you stuff you've written in your personal statement, once they've seen what kind of person you are, they'll probably talk about an offer. Then, you ask them questions, i really tried grilling them lol seeing as i got the head admission guy.

Good luck, you'll be fine
Reply 3
Thanks for your replies and I’m sorry that it has taken me so long to respond I was busy preparing for an interview that never was! We were just given a talk by the admissions tutor (a very boring one in which he spent around 30 minutes talking about league tables and explaining them in great detail!) and afterwards we were taken around the campus to look at the accommodation and what not. Unfortunately, what the open day has confirmed to me is that I don’t really like the idea of living on a campus site. Despite this, Bath will be still be my insurance university.

Latest

Trending

Trending