The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i agree COMPLETELY i CANNOT WAIT. but just think... not long till easter then only a matter of weeks left!!
Reply 2
i can't wait to finish it, i tell myself everyday only a few months left, hold in there, am just sick of it this year more than any other years.
Reply 3
yeh it blooooooooody drags on... i am just goin to be so happy wen everythings over i think il cry haaaa
Reply 4
I think i will spend the whole day somewhere nice and quite, maybe St james park. to remind me of how beautiful life can be once again.
Reply 5
I can't wait for sixth form to be over, but that's just because of some personal issues involving my ex who goes to the same college (she doesn't like to make things easy). But education on the whole I don't want to end, I cannot wait for university, and have my heart set on a PhD after my degree, I wanna stay in education as long as I can.
Reply 6
i can't wait for the 6th form to be over either and to go to uni...but that's only because i don't like half of my classes :s-smilie: besides, uni sounds like a laugh
Reply 7
87 days, 19 hours more for me
I can't wait for IB to end!!! I don't mind sticking around in Uni though.
Reply 9
I'm looking forward to getting on with life.
In a way I cant wait for it to be over, because I am finding every second dull and a chore, but then all these people saying oh only this long to go makes it worse casue is like OMG I have to know all this by then!!!
I'm dreading school ending! I'm going to miss everything about it, I love school! Not that I won't love uni but whenever I think about how few weeks I have left at my school I want to cry!
I never want it to end :smile:
Reply 13
It's been fun, but I think I'm ready to graduate and enter the real world now. Seventeen years of full time education is quite enough, thank you.
Reply 14
Fields
It's been fun, but I think I'm ready to graduate and enter the real world now. Seventeen years of full time education is quite enough, thank you.

I know the feeling. Year and a bit.
Reply 15
I can't wait to live a normal working life. I'm sick of being a student and having no money.
I'm looking forward to university. Currently hating College for various reasons (an English teacher being one of them quite frankly)
somethingbeautiful
As soon as 6th form's over the better!!!! But I'm looking forward to uni =]

:dito:

Cannot wait to go to university. For the education and the experience. :smile:
Reply 18
Oh... I'm even afraid of dreaming about that... Looooking forward to uni and some work. Maybe I'll fulfil my desires at last.
I CAN'T WAIIIIT!!!!! I'm in 3rd year now, had to repeat this year as well as I failed one last year :frown: And now I;ve just been told that unless someone else fails an exam I'm going to have to take a year out before I can do my placement!? Oh god, I'm going to kill someone!!!!!! lol I feel like I'm just standing still waiting for life to start as nothing can happen basically while I'm in uni. I hate being here and I'm pretty much expected to fail so I'm looking at a 'safety net' if I do. God I hate uni...

(P.S - sorry for being a tad pessimistic :wink: )

Latest

Trending

Trending