The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
fabo89
When did he hear?

Today (his track was updated during the week but he's in the army so can't check it every day)
Reply 21
limbic
yay! well done him! :smile: Is he taking up the offer?

He still has interviews in March and April for Barts and St. Georges so it depends how they go I suppose.
Reply 22
hey, i got an offer for UEA too - and think im defo gonna put it as my firm. Im not complaining, but its hard deciding where to go if you have more than one offer (my other is for scotland). But i just feel it in my gut (god, how corny) ... anybody else feel like this ? I jus love the feel of UEA ... now, if only i could stop faffing about and do some work for my a-levels !
bangler
hey, i got an offer for UEA too - and think im defo gonna put it as my firm. Im not complaining, but its hard deciding where to go if you have more than one offer (my other is for scotland). But i just feel it in my gut (god, how corny) ... anybody else feel like this ? I jus love the feel of UEA ... now, if only i could stop faffing about and do some work for my a-levels !

Def felt the same. I didn't have any other offers, but even if I had I would have gone for UEA. So it's great that my offer is for the one I wanted!!
i gt rejected frm uea.. :frown: but i gt an offer frm leicester 2day.. so im happy :biggrin: good luck to every1.. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending