The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
6th
Reply 2
we're getting ours on 6th march! im excited!
6th of March - The departments at your 6th form/college get sent the results.

13th of March - Official results day with the envelope etc.
Woop Woop I Am So Freakin Excited!! Thanks For Informing Me :d
Reply 5
ah quality. i was wondering about this earlier, someone asked befroe i had a chance to though
i cant wait - my yr 12 business modules were B U U for some reason, i wasnt really in the right state of mind
i retook 2 and 3, so hopefully my B will be joined by some other grades
B B C im hoping for!!! :smile: thatd bring my AS up to a B would it? fingers crossed.
Reply 6
I cannit wait for results day, because I've sat all of my remaining Further Maths modules in January so I'll know what final grade I'm getting in that by next thursday :biggrin: That's the only subject that I'm a bit iffy on making my offer for, so its either going to be a big relief or a complete and utterly soul destroying event.
Reply 7
i think every college gets them on the 6th - unless they do what they did for the GCSEs and give them out depending on the area you live in. but the actual date you get them yourself depends on the school, my college gets ours on the Friday after the 6th.
Reply 8
jesscaa

thatd bring my AS up to a B would it? fingers crossed.

Should - Saying that, I got B B C for History and came out with a C.. then I panicked when booking my resits last minute and ended up re-taking the highest B one! Idiot!..

Damn resists.. hopefully now the 'bad' exams are out of the way the proper June exams should be 'good' ones!
Reply 9
jesscaa
thatd bring my AS up to a B would it? fingers crossed.

i dunno, i think it depends on the mark, because for my ICT i got AAAB and overall i got a B :s-smilie:
Reply 10
i jolly hope so. its just about the only subject im doing anymore so hopefully ill get a good grade.. xx
Reply 11
ninaabbey
i dunno, i think it depends on the mark, because for my ICT i got AAAB and overall i got a B :s-smilie:

that is so annoying. i cant believe that.
id be annoyed if i had like AAB / BBC / CCD whatever, and it dropped to the lower mark
3 of the higher mark is just awful. xx
thinking about it you could get AAAAAB in A-level modules and get a B overall. Doesn't seem fair.
Reply 13
jesscaa
that is so annoying. i cant believe that.
id be annoyed if i had like AAB / BBC / CCD whatever, and it dropped to the lower mark
3 of the higher mark is just awful. xx

i know, it was slightly upsetting, but i cheat and class them as sepparate grades :biggrin: but to be fair, a B is still a good grade, so it isn't too annoying.
Reply 14
Pepe Le Poosh
thinking about it you could get AAAAAB in A-level modules and get a B overall. Doesn't seem fair.

ok that is like suicide stuff. think about how clever you have to be to get that many A's and 1 B, and for your grade to drop would be terrible.
to be honest id be pleased with a C and if i managed all C's and one D and it dropped to a D id be really annoyed. xx
Double annoying when someone could get BBBBBA and get an A overall.
That's a bit unfair that our teachers will see our results first!!!
Reply 17
Pepe Le Poosh
Double annoying when someone could get BBBBBA and get an A overall.

oh, yeah. i'd hate that :mad:
Prudence Slutsky
I know it's in the 1st half of March - so soon! But I need to know the precise day or I might DIE. And Google was not my friend, so that's why I'm asking TSR!

TSR search is your friend!!

There have been umpteen threads like this in the past few days!!

Anyways, it is on the 6th March. :biggrin:

EDIT: 900th POST!!! :biggrin:
The only good thing about results day is, if you do well you can go get drunk to celebrate, and if you dont do well, you can go get drunk to commiserate. win-win!! :smile:

Latest