The Student Room Group

Transfer Help!!

Hi guys

basically, I'm a first year English student looking to transfer to Queen Mary, University of London for second year.

They have told me to apply through UCAS however I am not sure whether I need to make a completely new UCAS application or if I can use my old one.

Secondly, I am slightly nervous that after all that they won't accept me.

I am coming from a better university (league tables wise) and have straight A's at A Level. My reasons for the transfer are merely personal (being closer to home)

any help would be great! especially from people who have been in this situation!

Cheers guys!
you have to do a new UCAS application, have you talked to the admission tutors at Queen Mary about this?
Reply 2
i spoke to someone at the admissions office as the tutor wasn't there

they said new ucas and if not enough students dropped out of year 1 there would be no room for year 2 applicants.

true or just playing hard to get?
There is no reason to disbelieve them, is there? What reason would they have to mislead you? You need to talk to the admissions tutor, though.
Reply 4
Do anyone know if queen mary is the only london uni that allows you to enter the same course in the second year??

or if anywhere else does it to widen my options
Reply 5
I applied for a transfer there aswell this year, still waiting to hear the decision though, you have got more information out of them than i have though. Good luck with it all

Latest

Trending

Trending