The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if there is anyway, that we can find our results out the day before ,if our school requests them?
Reply 41
I don't get it.
How do you get your results on the 6th?
I think they went ok but since last year I've learnt not to trust those gut feelings you get! I'm absoutly bricking it :biggrin:
Reply 43
i'm quite scared about the jan results, there are a few i know i did very bad in, but i don't want to know how bad i did in them :frown:

then the next week is USA university decisions, oh the joy :frown:
Reply 44
My school did the Edexcel Plus thing last year for June exams. Will the same username + password work for these January ones as well?
We get our results on March 6th during PM registration.

First four modules I've sat and I really can't tell the range of grades I'm expecting. I really do hope I got an A in BYB1 and C1, especially more with BYB1 since there's a lot of content that's tedious to learn all over again so fingers crossed. With Chemistry, well, I feel screwed because I'm doing Edexcel Nuffield whom decided to set us a ridiculously stupid paper this year for Unit 1 so I really hope I got a B at least. I'm expecting an C/D/E in Computing.

I am more worried about finding out my results and doing my second assessed Chemistry practical assessment on the same day which really won't see me as concentrated and focused as I would be on a different day.

Good luck to everyone!

Oh and yeah, I'm literally crapping myself.
Reply 46
I thought its on the 13th of March??
Some schools can get the results electronically on the 6th.

I'm not looking forward to it, at all - particularly my FP2 result (I'm expecting to retake).
Reply 48
:frown:
I'm pretty sure I've got an A in C1, and I think so in S1 too. As for Physics 2, it's more likely to be all (100%) or (nothing). I'm pretty sure I haven't got a high A in Computing 2, but I'm hoping it's an A.
Reply 50
Excalibur
Some schools can get the results electronically on the 6th.

I'm not looking forward to it, at all - particularly my FP2 result (I'm expecting to retake).

Oh gosh, I didn't know that!! Hope it's only for home students! :biggrin:
Reply 51
Does anyone know if there is anyway, that we can find our results out the day before ,if our school requests them?

I think the schools may get them late next wednesday to allow them to process them to give to students the next day, but i dont think they are allowed to give them to you before the 6th March no matter how much you nagg them or try to bribe them!!
Reply 52
MY RESULTS ARE GONNA SUCK...CRAP.....arrgghhh..ive also just realised it, and its next friggin week...ugghh, hated M1, C3 and Unit 4 Econs..horrible....
I hate these kind of threads. Theres no point worrying because theres nothing you can do now.
Plus i hate people who say the messed up and then get an A because they just want sympthay.

Sorry for being so blunt.
..Northern Soul
I hate these kind of threads. Theres no point worrying because theres nothing you can do now.
Plus i hate people who say the messed up and then get an A because they just want sympthay.

Sorry for being so blunt.

Nah, I agree.

There's no real point of worrying, but I can't help but feel a little nervous:p:
Reply 55
i hav a definate u in biology
Reply 56
I'm nervous but curious. If it goes tits up.. Hi June re-takes!
Reply 57
anyone else ****ting themselves for PHY1 ( edexcel ) i am:redface:
:frown:
Reply 59
retake in june :smile:
easy.

Latest