The Student Room Group
Are you sure you're unscrewing the right end? I tried removing the ball of my tragus stud once to find that only one end unscrewed...
Reply 2
I'm guessing its the back end, like a butterfly?
Mine is a barbell (a small ball at each end) but only one of the balls unscrews, which happened to be the ball at the front when I was pierced.
Reply 4
Yep that's what I've got but in my lobe. I'll try both :smile: Otherwise I'll go back and get the guy to do it. Thanks!! :smile:
Reply 5
Grrr this is so annoying. I've got it to unscrew a lot again but it just won't undo. My ear is bleeding now cos of all the pressure.
Reply 6
Why are you trying to take it out? If it's bleeding, it's not healed and you should just leave it in... I'm surprised you're having such a problem, usually you just need to turn them a few times and the ball will come off. Wait until it's calmed down and go to a piercer.
Reply 7
I was trying to take it out because it had healed and it was due to come out anyway. It only started bleeding because the ball was on quite tight, and I was having to twist a lot. I usually have problems- when I've had my ears doen before the butterflies were always very tightly on and required pulling so my ears bled. I've given up now anyway and I'm going back to where I got it done so the guy can take it out.

Latest

Trending

Trending