The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sophiejr15
i have a shoe addiction, but its not really for heels, more for retro trainers :s-smilie: or just trainers in general :biggrin:

i even wore trainrs to my prom (with a dress btw:smile: )

You sound like my cousin :smile:
she wore doc martins under her wedding dress! :p:
Reply 21
I've probably got nearing on about 100 pairs of shoes now. Its getting silly, I open my wardrobe only to get attacked by shoes falling at me!

My vice is heels, the higher the better!

I'm currently lusting over a pair of platform tan peeptoe heels from River Island but the nearest two RI to me don't have them in stock and they arn't on the website either! I'm going to have to take a trip to get them from the place I orginally saw then in! Also these super high ones, but they are a difficult colour to match stuff with.
Reply 22
joanne_xoxo
Fair enough, :p:

I always end up finding a pair of shoes and then realising a few days later I can't find anything to wear them with!

Where are your favourite stores to buy shoes?

I love Faith and Office shoes. If I'm strapped for cash, I sometimes find a great pair in Primark for under a tenner!

Well im not really a big spender...i tend to drool over shoes in Office and Topshop, but all in all, i rarely spend over £20 on heels. I shop in new look, select, primark occasionally, matalan, logo, stead and simpson/barrats occasionally, and others. The cheaper the better! Although i would love to be able to afford some from places like river island etc, but i really wouldnt want to spend £60 + on heels i would hardly wear (i dont exactly go out that often).
Reply 23
buttons_andbeads
You sound like my cousin :smile:
she wore doc martins under her wedding dress! :p:

ha, i like :biggrin:

im going to go for trainers when i get married, like in father of the bride :cool:

i actually spent the most money on my shoes of all the girls at my school for prom :smile:

i have over 40 pairs of just trainers, about 20 of which are mint condition :biggrin:
i wish i had work trainers the the prom i wore very high heels which looked lurvely but.. i put them gel cushions in for the first time and they ended up over the end of my open-toe heels and looked jelly fish like lol
i love shoes also.
but my obsession is necklaces!
Reply 27
I think it's odd that you women love shoes so much, even though a large majority of you detest feet of any variety.
Reply 29
Mush
I think it's odd that you women love shoes so much, even though a large majority of you detest feet of any variety.

That's where shoes come in, to make feet look pretty :wink:.
This is my favourite thread ever! I have about £1000 worth of shoes, and have created a shrine for them in my room (the only part of my room that's tidy/sacred). The most expensive pair I bought were a pair of Marc Jacobs ones from NYC, I love them more then my boyfriend (joke... kinda). My favourite shops are: Moda in Pelle, Schuh (mainly Irregular Choice) and then a bit of Faith, not a huuuuge fan of Office to be honest.

Last year my boyfriend made a deal with me, he would buy me the ShuBoots I was craaaaving if I wouldn't buy any more shoes for sixth months... it kinda worked :s-smilie:
I went the trafford center recently and bought 3 pairs on one day. I do have over 70 pairs now!
Reply 32
Cute, actually. Reminds me of these, except I find the upkeep of suede ridiculous so only own two pairs that I keep wrapped in plastic. Drool please:
:dito: love for shoes
shoes:love:
bags:love:
lol
if i was short of cash and saw shoes...i'd happily buy them and go without lunch for a few days :p:

OP ur really not alone lol :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending