The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are you talking about tomorrow?
Because your teachers are the ones they get sent to.. it would take too long to send them personally to each pupil.
But we're allowed them as soon as they get them.
xx
Cos they have to go somewhere first. If it's any consolation last year one of my teachers was up all night worrying about checking our grades and then decided not to as she wanted us to be the first to know which was really sweet. She even walked down to get one of us who was too scared to get out of the car.
teachers are sent all the students grades electronically about a week before they post out the printed grades, which you will recieve tomorrow... good luck
Reply 4
They get sent to my subject teachers individually? I would have thought they'd just email them to our examinations officer and that be that.

It's so unnerving having my teacher know before I do :redface:
Reply 5
so, they already know what we got?
well i guess the school decides which teachers get copies of them... but ye, they already know...
eventhorizon
They get sent to my subject teachers individually? I would have thought they'd just email them to our examinations officer and that be that.

Well at our school the exams officer gets them first and she forwards them to the heads of facilty.
But if your quick about going to her/him you might get them before she gets round to sending them!
GOD I'm nervous.
xx
I think they are emailed to your examinations office and then they distribute them to each department, then your teacher will tell you your result.

I know, I hate when they are looking for your name on the list and about to tell you. I get so nervous! I would feel such a **** if they told me i'd failed haha!
Reply 9
eventhorizon

I thought that too! :confused:
TurboShrimp
so, they already know what we got?

no
Reply 11
eventhorizon
They get sent to my subject teachers individually?

Mine didn't. My Biology teacher (who is also 6th form head) knew my Maths results as well.
scott202
well i guess the school decides which teachers get copies of them... but ye, they already know...

They dont know yet. They dont know until about 9:30 tomorrow morning.
xx
they do.....

The JCQ Awarding bodies now have arrangements in place with Royal Mail for the delivery of examination results for the January and June examinations 2008. AQA's results for the January 2008 exams will therefore be delivered to you by Royal Mail on Thursday 13 March.

Please note that, for the January exams, you will receive the results electronically one week earlier than the printed copy (on Thursday 6 March). At that point, the results may be shared with candidates, their parents or carers and educational institutions or LEAs only. Other interested parties may have access to the information only when candidates have received the printed copies of their results on 13 March.
Reply 14
Hey I dont get mine til Friday!....I think. My school is weirdly organised though, I wouldnt be surprised if they took forever to give them to us. Everything's always late, needs to be 'thoroughly checked' or just lost...

Doesnt really bother me that teachers know before I do.
you just reminded me to get my sponsor form for my photochase filled in on friday... making me think about friday.... thanks =D
scott202
they do.....

The JCQ Awarding bodies now have arrangements in place with Royal Mail for the delivery of examination results for the January and June examinations 2008. AQA's results for the January 2008 exams will therefore be delivered to you by Royal Mail on Thursday 13 March.

Please note that, for the January exams, you will receive the results electronically one week earlier than the printed copy (on Thursday 6 March). At that point, the results may be shared with candidates, their parents or carers and educational institutions or LEAs only. Other interested parties may have access to the information only when candidates have received the printed copies of their results on 13 March.

Exactly. They dont know until Thursday 6th March, which is tomorrow.
xx
ok... right... ye.... i seem very silly now.... hmmm.... thanks.. i guess...

i don't own a calender :wink:
Lol dont worry.. I've been waiting for this date for about 5 months and if the teachers knew today I would have got it out of them!
xx
Reply 19
Haha, that did make me laugh slightly. I have a calendar, but it's got 2009's dates on it... :redface:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, I'm half expecting my entire upper 6th to not be in in the afternoon!

Latest