The Student Room Group

AS results on Cambridge Application Form!!!?

im working on CAF at the mo, and got some problems of my AS results. as the form required i have to put all the results which i have taken down the form. which is find for my GCSE and a bit difficult for my AS coz they r not that good. i got A for Maths, A for Further Math( but i can't rili put it down, coz it suppose be taking after full A-level maths) ,B for physics, eventho its a high B but still a B. and C for Business Studies. and i got AAABb for my predicted grades. that is not a problem with my predict grades,but my actual results, coz i can't skip it.

do anyone think it's going to be a great disadvantage to me, or it doesn't rili matter, at least i got good predict grates???

it there anywhere in the CAF for me to put teacher's prediction down??
if no, how can they know that?? from UCAS form,or somewhere else???

plz plz help@@
thanks xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your teachers reference should say it. and plus cambridge tend to look at your percentages not so much your grades since they've become so meaningless these days
Reply 2
BloodyValentine
your teachers reference should say it. and plus cambridge tend to look at your percentages not so much your grades since they've become so meaningless these days

do u mean i can put down my marks for each module rather than the overall grade of each subject??

thanks!!!
no you just put your grades down and but i think as it works oxford/cambridge can look up oyur percentages anyway
Reply 4
BloodyValentine
no you just put your grades down and but i think as it works oxford/cambridge can look up oyur percentages anyway

im not putting them down to my UCAS either, coz i gona retake some of them, do u mean they will work it out anyway....
can't rili do anything about that,...just cross my fingers.....!!

thanks!!
Reply 5
tiarakaka
im not putting them down to my UCAS either, coz i gona retake some of them, do u mean they will work it out anyway....
can't rili do anything about that,...just cross my fingers.....!!

thanks!!

You're not helping yourself if you dont put your grades down as it makes them suspicuious as to why you havent

Latest

Trending

Trending