The Student Room Group

Desperate for an answer on changing courses

Hye peeps, ive applied to kent for Maths with computer science and sometime a go requested to change this choice to Computer Science with Artificial Inteligence, they replied with
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ricki

Thank you for you email

We will forward your course change request to the Admissions Officer and advise you of our decision via UCAS as soon as possible

Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

the thing is that now i have been given an offer for the Maths course this morning and i dont no if this now means i wont be able to change courses?

id appreciate a quick reply as i want to e-mail them and am really panicking

thank you

jd

ps) here is the draft letter i am going to write to them, can soemone suggest improvemtns to it please

Ucas Number:**********
Name: Ricki Lambert
Dear Sir or Madam

I have requested a change of course from Mathematics with Computer Science to Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence. It said on the reply that the decision will be made and you’ll let me no through UCAS. The problem I now face is that the Maths with Computer Science Course has been updated with an offer with no sign of any change to the Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence course. Does this mean that the change isnt possible?

Sorry to be a nuisance.

Regards
I wouldn't put the nuisance bit. Other than that it's fine. Send the e-mail. If you don't get a reply by Wednesday phone them. Good Luck :smile: Tell me how it goes.
Reply 2
jermaindefoe

I have requested a change of course from Mathematics with Computer Science to Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence. It said on the reply that the decision will be made and you’ll let me no through UCAS. The problem I now face is that the Maths with Computer Science Course has been updated with an offer with no sign of any change to the Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence course. Does this mean that the change isnt possible?

no --> know

Latest

Trending

Trending