The Student Room Group

Situation changes

Hi Guys

This year I started a fast track Maths course and was predicted a B, however in the recent January Exams i got all A's in the moduals and subsejently am now predicted an A at A2, however my ucas application went off four months ago. I am still waiting on three universities and want to inform them of this change, should I write the letter or should I get the school? Also I got rejected from UCL becuase my maths prediction was at a B, however do you think they would reconsider me?

Thanks.
There is no harm contacting the universities to let them know your module results and your updated predicted grade.

Whether they reconsider or even take the new grade prediction into account is up to them.
Try phoning them rather than sending a letter or e-mail. If you send a letter you might get rejected while they wait to recieve it. And depending on the uni, some admissions tutor take a long time to respond to e-mails if they every respond at all. Phone and have it changed there and then. It also allows them to ask you any questions they wish to.

Good Luck :smile:!

Latest

Trending

Trending