The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^ Did you ring up?
Reply 41
yeah! I've got nothing better to do on a day where i'm meant to be doing biology coursework lol
Reply 42
Urgh, that sucks monkey nuts. Means I will get a decision around my birthday. damn. Oh well...
Reply 43
dntst
are you a post grad student? i heard kings take longer to reply to them.

Also has anyone had to wait longer than 3 weeks for a reply from kings after an interview (undergrad) ?

yeah postgrad here, they said for some a103 decisions, they're going to take 2 weeks... also said that i wasn't on the waiting list
nnkuk
I wish I did, I wouldnt be sitting here checking track ever 30 seconds if I did. Btw, when is your imperial interview?

9th april.....OMG one week today

and the decisions will be made end of next week? that means it will be two weeks before we hear...at least its after my bday so if i get a no it won't spoil it

but i dont think i can wait that long, i am sooooo impatient
W41337...When you say decisions will be made end of next week, does it mean we'll know by end of next week or after? I'm asking because we're going on study leave from next week, and I would like to have some motivation.

Good luck you all, guys!
Reply 46
nnkuk
Urgh, that sucks monkey nuts. Means I will get a decision around my birthday. damn. Oh well...

Oh no, me too...Darn! Either way it'll affect my B'day weekend. Urgh, typical.
Reply 47
101 Cynicism
W41337...When you say decisions will be made end of next week, does it mean we'll know by end of next week or after? I'm asking because we're going on study leave from next week, and I would like to have some motivation.

Good luck you all, guys!

Not sure, they said decisions will be made end of next week - so I really don't know if that means they will update UCAS then or inform us by any other means..
Reply 48
Wow, theres alot of people born in April, hopefully I will hear before my birthday, which is post next weekend, but we shall see. My Imperial isnt on the 9th, its prior to that so I guess I wont be meeting anyone from here.
Reply 49
I'm on waiting list as well and my Bday is in April, too....Yay! lol
I feel like the odd one out now my birthday is in february :p:
Reply 51
So ok then, when is everyone's birthday? And I wonder if anyone of us (hopefully all of Us) will be recieving a nice present from GKT.
Reply 52
10th April :smile: In other words the end of next week ahh no lol :p:

*counts* 8 days till i can buy my first legal pint :biggrin:
lol my bday is on saturday aka the 5th......3 days!!!!!!! i am sooooo excited its ridiculous......i think i'm going to be 8 and not 18 by the way i am lol

and i hope we hear by the end of next week but its not likely is it, they will no doubt be much later than when they say, its always like that i guess
Hmm..my birthday is far far away from April, I'm just trying to figure out if that's some kind of an omen...

I wish they reply soon! Wouldn't it be awesome if we all get in?
Reply 55
Well if all the people who have their birthdays in april get an offer then we will know how GKT choose people off the waiting list :P
July. blah. >.>
i even miss out on the post-exam parties. *DIES*

i'm sort of glad GKT didn't tell us yesterday ... coz I probably wouldn't have beluieved it, whatever the outcome. xD
Reply 57
W41337
Well if all the people who have their birthdays in april get an offer then we will know how GKT choose people off the waiting list :P

Here's hoping :p:
Reply 58
Haha, my brothers birthday is on the 6th, my dog's on the 10th and mine not too long after that.
W41337

If that's the case I wont be happy :p: (Assuming that makes me a reject xD)

What would be better is if we all got offers :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending