The Student Room Group

Notice of resignation

Unfortunately, I've been up to my neck with GCSE work and other obligations.... (it's march 9th and I still haven't completed all my courseworks!!!). This is why I am giving up the position of Israeli delegate, with immediate effect.:mad:

I would have really loved to have some 'kick ass' debates, but I guess I can do that when the exams are over.....

Many thanks to everyone in the MUN, especially the Iranian delegate (who always kept me on my toes!!) [I'm coming back for you man!!!:wink: ]
Reply 1
Shame to see you go, hope things improve and that you'll be back with us soon :smile:
Reply 2
Sorry to see you go u_dun_noe but real life is far more important. Glad you enjoyed our little sparring :smile:
Come back soon!

We need Israel!! :wink:
Reply 4
Awwww :frown:

GCSEs ought to be banned :hmpf:
Reply 5
Captain Biggles
Come back soon!

We need Israel!! :wink:

Yeah! Without Israel the UN wouldn't have anything to do...

(Just some interesting facts (correct to 1990) 55% of UNSC resolutions were against Israel and 62% of UNGA resolutions against Israel. Without Israel the UN would be twiddling its thumbs for more than half the year!)
Reply 6
Sorry to see you go I think we will have to find somebody else to take over this role.
Reply 7
Well i am the new Israel rep! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Good luck Phat
Reply 9
I think i'll need it! :wink:
Reply 10
Ph.at
I think i'll need it! :wink:

I agree it's a hard role to be.
Reply 11
best of luck :smile:
Reply 12
I gave them a choice of 4 countries and they gave me the most controversial! :p:
Ph.at
I gave them a choice of 4 countries and they gave me the most controversial! :p:

Only yourself to blame, then. :p:

Good luck with that, and I hope to see some hard fought contests emerging from what's left of the MUN (although, it was getting better for a while. :s-smilie:)
Reply 14
Captain Biggles
Only yourself to blame, then. :p:

Good luck with that, and I hope to see some hard fought contests emerging from what's left of the MUN (although, it was getting better for a while. :s-smilie:)

Biggles I think we need to go on a recruiting spree in the D&D forum. Must be able to get some active posters from there :wink:
zav
Biggles I think we need to go on a recruiting spree in the D&D forum. Must be able to get some active posters from there :wink:

Mind reader. :rolleyes:

:p:
Sounds interesting. Let me know if you need a hand.

Latest

Trending

Trending