The Student Room Group

college hall response + info

here's my situation....
i got an offer from UCL some weeks ago and i made it firm. shortly after i sent my accomodation application form and now theyre telling me i'll get a response before september. i also got an accomodation application number.
I applied for a single room in college hall and i ticked single room as my preference.
My question is, is there any chance i'll get the single room i want or will i have to share as its my first year??
when will i get the response, has anyone got it?
do i have a higher chance of getting what i want as i sent my application pretty early?
(also, can someone tell me about college hall if theyve been there?e.g. room sizes, social life...etc)

sorry, too many questions, but i'll be really thankful if someone can help meeee.
thnx
help pleaseeee!
arghhh
If you are allocated to College Hall, you will get a single room; they only have double rooms for couples; no twin rooms for room mates so far as I know. And as you have put an intercollegiate hall as your first choice, you should get what you want.

It doesn't ake any difference how early you return your application. So long as it gets there before the deadline, it's not first come, first served.

Room sizes at College Hall are pretty good, and they are nicely furnished. Many of the rooms have an en suite toilet/shower pod. I don't know about the social life (it's a shame they don't have a bar) but it's good that ULU is just over the road.

Latest

Trending

Trending