The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No idea, getting quite impatient for it myself.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
They had that thing the other week saying it would open at 2pm I waited and waited then when the message changed it was only for returning students :frown:
it cant be too long can it?!!?! where abouts are you all thinking of applying to?
Reply 4
Well u have to list them all in order of preference but I prob would like the shiny new ones or gower and wedderburn. Though my friend seems to like Reid. I would live in founders if I hadn't read horror stories.
Reply 5
I think it's mid March for new students.
Reply 6
March, exciting stuff! I want an en-suite, non-catered preferably. So that means Gower and Wedderburn, Williamson, Tuke and Butler, Runnymede or Reid. :p:

I really wanna stay on campus.
Reply 7
Reid is catered by the way.
Reply 8
Yeah I know, was going to make it my last choice? How many choices can you pick, again?
Reply 9
Oh ok - it's just that you said you wanted s/catered, so I thought you didn't know. I think it's about 8 choices, or 10. I can't really remember even though I did my form not that long ago!
Reply 10
U have to put the ALL down - but in preference order
I think so anyway
well yeah, but I couldn't remember how many choices there actually are.
Reply 12
Oh dear, ALL of them?! Where would I rather go? Be off Campus, or be in Founders?
At least you get to choose the actual residences, when I was a first year we had to rate the facilities (en-suite, self catered etc) in order of preference.
Reply 14
whats reid like? is it really old? id like to go there since you can get catered en suite but im worried its really old and icky lol
Reid isn't icky or old, it's really quite nice. I would say it's the best out of the catered halls.
Reply 16
Sarah Sheep
Reid isn't icky or old, it's really quite nice. I would say it's the best out of the catered halls.

ooo wow im glad to hear that! thanks!
- so say right... you dont get accomodation... and you have to live off campus - where would you actually find a place to live? - meaning will the uni help you find a relevant place.. or do you have to get off ur own back and do it
Well you will obviously have to put in some effort yourself, but the college gives out housing lists and they can point you in the direction of an estate agent (there's quite a few in Egham/Englefield Green).
Reply 19
Another day passed, still closed. This is well weird, considering people posting on this forum could be flatmates next year?!

Latest

Trending

Trending