The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
There's another picture thread already on here from quite recently so I doubt people will want to go through that again.

Streatham campus accommodation with ensuite:
Pennsylvania Court [catered] (was £147 a week this year, but as with Holland and Birks will probably go up to £156 next year)
St German's (only 4 blocks with 48 rooms in each, it's relatively small compared to some of the other accommodation blocks) [self-catered] (was £99 a week this year, if it correlates with other trends it'll possibly go up by another £10)
Rowe House (unfortunately only open to INTO students from East Asia this year so you won't be able to get in there) [self-catered]
Nash Grove (only open to postgrads) [self-catered]
Holland Hall [catered] (was £147 a week this year but as I understand it it's going up to £156 a week next year)
Birks Grange [catered] (ditto on the price)

As I said, see the other thread for pictures.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Take a look at the thread I made 'ensuite, is it really worth it?' I found peoples replies really helpful on there. Theres also lots of info on the exeter website
Reply 3
Liking the new avatar Smem :smile:
Reply 4
A hall reserved for East Asians.. segregation much?
Reply 5
^^ Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. There's enough segregation between the internationals and the home students as it is. Not good.
Reply 6
Angelil
Liking the new avatar Smem :smile:

Yeh I agree the above...tis very much like segregation :eek: , would have thought it would have been cool to mingle and all that jazz but ohwell...
Reply 7
I can't believe they split all the East Asians off....its just not a smart thing to do..

Latest

Trending

Trending