The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

errrr let me think.....not a lot
with a whackin good offer of BB for the course i want, and predicted AABC anyway, i think i can pretty much blag my way in:smile:
obvisouly, nearer the time, i'll panic like a mo fo due to my complacency and naivety.
As much as i can, i did gash in Jan so i'm getting hit back by it now
"study" wots the :s-smilie:

i think that speaks for were i stand on the topic
Reply 4
Waaaay less I need to. That I can safely say.
Reply 5
hmm still dont know how much i should be doing at the moment tho and what i should be doing!
Almost none. Forgot two pieces of homework today. :redface:
Not done any revision for proper exams yet, only for various tests/mocks we're having. Like I have a Chemistry Module 3 mock tomorrow :s-smilie:. Which I need to revise for more, but y'know. Gonna start real revision at Easter methinks.
Reply 8
I'm not sure really, I know I need to get my History and Economics coursework done. For History I will need to get 7 marks over the A boundary to get an A overall and 3 for Economics. With French, I'm quite uncertain and most worried about that one!
Have already finished the History course tho so am confident that I will be well prepared by June and am going to start properly revising in the Easter hols. Last year I left it waaay to late and regretted it big time!
I'm doing maximum 5 hours a week work outside of class. Uh oh. Has everyone else started revising?
Reply 10
Im doing a degree is guitar (second only to candle making on the list of stupid degrees to do) and havent done any work for 3 years :P Got my final exam in a month so need to start doing something...
Well, I started revisining about 2 weeks ago, however, due to distactions ans so on.... my revison has been interuppted.

Nonetheless, I hvae 2 mocks next week, soI'll probs pick it up again from the weekend and try to continue it untill May/June.

What's more, I have to start my revision so early, as I have 8 exams before study leave at my college, wiht 3 during it !!! I have no idea why college selected such a stupid time to study leave :angry:
Reply 12
ill do it when i get off for study leave....plenty of time between each of my exams to prepare for each one. wouldnt remember anything if i started now anyway lol.
Reply 13
mmmh yeah that's the thing, i panic when i hear people already revising, but then think well i will only need to go over it again anyway because i'll forget it.
think planning revision is the way forward at the mo..
Does anyone else find that they spend loads of time planning the revision they're gonna do just to avoid actually doing it?
Reply 15
*guilty*
I'm not studying towards exams at all at the moment since I left my history coursewrok to the last minute...that reminds me, i must get back to it.
I try and make notes on two double page spreads in my textbook a day but it's ending up being about one double page spread a week cos I always put it off....
Reply 18
a quick Q, anyone know what you need out of 600 for an A on AQA?
480. It's the same for all A Levels on all exam boards. (80%)

Latest