The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Bath for Computer Science... tho this is yet another strike against them...
Im definitely not going, so might as well just decline.
Reply 41
Warwick for Sociology.

Someone should make a poll of which universities everyone's waiting for :P Wont it be interesting? No? Okay.
Reply 42
p0opy
Someone should make a poll of which universities everyone's waiting for :P Wont it be interesting? No? Okay.

Agreed :biggrin:
Reply 43
Still Waiting
Waiting on two - Bournemouth and Southampton.

Proper fed up at waiting
Roght since writting this morning I have now found out that i have a conditional for Southampton Uni I have to just wait for Bournemouth
Reply 46
p0opy
Warwick for Sociology.

good idea. cANt be bothered to do it though. :s-smilie:
Reply 47
jonnythemoose
If it's any consolation, my friend is waiting for law from Warwick - and she doesn't want to go there either. She thinks it's quite rude of them to keep people hanging on for so long, as apparently they don't even look at the lnat, so it's not a hassle to look at an appication :s-smilie:

yeh it is puzzling as to why they do that when other lnat unis like nottingham have more or less replied. oh well ill just wait and see what they say.
where is your friend gonna go instead of warwick?
Reply 48
Igloo_cone
good idea. cANt be bothered to do it though. :s-smilie:

Lol yeah seriously. I was about to until I realised I'd have to name A LOT of universities for options..
ucl
Reply 50
UCL!! havnt had a single thing back from them, not even a hello.
p0opy
Lol yeah seriously. I was about to until I realised I'd have to name A LOT of universities for options..

hmmm i've got sum tiem to kill and since i started this thread i thought i may as well do it. so, fist things first, how do i create a poll? :rolleyes: :p: :wink: :biggrin:
Finally.....after 5 months and 3 days of waiting

An offer from Warwick for straight Law!!!!
as opposed to bent law

38 IB points

now to decide that or nottingham
University of leeds- Politics and paliamentary studies (L242)

cant say im that bothered as its not like i know where im going or what i plan to do or anything...

eh 'tis life.
Reply 54
francescarella
hmmm i've got sum tiem to kill and since i started this thread i thought i may as well do it. so, fist things first, how do i create a poll? :rolleyes: :p: :wink: :biggrin:

Go you! Hahahaha well uhm.. I only know that you can do it through creating a new threat. Like at the bottom, it has an option of adding a poll :smile: YAAAY!
Reply 55
The question is which unis to add, lol, there are a lot XD
Reply 56
Anatheme

you still waiting anatheme!!!! outrageous. I've firmed cardiff, exeter as insurance and am getting over my durham rejection....slowly.......:redface:
Reply 57
Lol, agreed ^^
But if I'm rejected, I don't know which uni to choose. So I really hope I'll be made an offer. I don't want to struggle that much to choose my firm and insurance :biggrin:
Reply 58
Anatheme

Exactly.. hahaha. can you like add options after you make it? Or is that illegal.. mehehe :tongue:
Reply 59
Sooo, I asked a mod, and you can only add 16 options, so I think it's not enough, lol.
But mods can add options after the poll is made.

Latest

Trending

Trending