The Student Room Group
I used to have a side fringe, and I wear glasses.
Reply 2
i don't think side fringes will ever go 'out of fashion' because they're so flattering on loads of people. and i doubt the glasses will make a difference
depends really, i think its a bit dated and sorta juvenile on some people but cool and quirky on others.
side fringes look fine with glasses and wont ever be out of fashion, i dont believe in hair trends, go for it..
Reply 5
Blunt fringes are definatly the trend at the minute but who cares about trends. They are very flattering on alot of people, go for it. They're not too hard to grow out either if you don't like it (except when it gets to that annoying in betweeny too-short-to-tuck-behind-your-ear bit...)
Reply 6
I have a side fringe and i wear glasses. I don't believe in hair trends, because whatever may be in 'fashion' probably won't suit everyone.
Reply 7
#emo# want some depressing poetry with that?
Reply 8
Yeah. I have glasses and a side fringe. it's not a problem. Although I do cut mine every now and then just to stop it from kind of resting on the arms and flicking out. = ]
Reply 9
A side-fringe will always be flattering to many people so it doesnt really matter whether its in fashion or not, as long as it looks good then who cares?
should be okay
i have a longish side fringe-ish and wear glasses sometimes and it looks fine. i tend to flick it out to the side and push it off my face a lot because it gets mushed up in my glasses though
Reply 11
Fringes and glasses look fine. I had a side fringe with my light framed glasses for ages and it looked nice, now I have a full, blunt fringe with thick black framed glasses which looks great! (no modesty there lol).

I find it best to get your fringe cut to the legth your glasses sit at, that way it's a nice length but doesn't get behind your glasses and cause endless hair-flicks!

Latest