The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hisoo
Makes me wonder where all the real, well-built men have gone....

You mean by boyfriend isn't a REAL man? I've been having sex with thin air all this time? Thanks for the heads up.
Reply 41
Hisoo
Agreed! The whole indie trend looks so incredibily camp and unattractive. Makes me wonder where all the real, well-built men have gone....

I like beefy men too, but it doesn't mean guys can't look attractive in skinny jeans, I draw the line at man-leggins though *shudder*
Rabbit Season
You mean by boyfriend isn't a REAL man? I've been having sex with thin air all this time? Thanks for the heads up.

lmfao :rofl:
Rabbit Season

Well at least you have no risk of getting pregnant, as those jeans have probably made him impotent by now with all the constriction :wink:
Reply 44
Hisoo
Agreed! The whole indie trend looks so incredibily camp and unattractive. Makes me wonder where all the real, well-built men have gone....

Rocking the original Levi 501s. (Best jeans in existence)
Reply 45
Pictures?
Reply 46
Good god, I thought I was the only one who hated skinny jeans on a guy. It looks HIDEOUS

I'm talking about guys like that ^. I'm sure there are some blokes that pull it off that I haven't seen yet but hmm!

Personally skinny jeans do not suit me so I'm not gonna lie I hate them but kudos to anyone who can pull them off!
^those 2 are SCARY!
Reply 48

Balance with a blazer and its okay.

The reason they are not cool.
Reply 50
EssexDan86

The reason they are not cool.

I want to sex him.
Reply 51
EssexDan86
It's not really a fashion - it's just normal, comfortable and gives your testicles some space in which to exist (unlike the aforementioned skinnys).

1) No it's not normal, as normal should either be straight or emphasize the shape of the leg. Furthermore, the legs don't get wider as they descend down the lower end. Instead, they get thinner. Therefore, if we think about bootcut jeans, they create the inverted/opposite shape of a normal/standard anatomy of the leg, which therefore, if anything, should make it abnormal.

2) I don't see how skinnies are uncomfortable around the special area...You don't exactly wear it RIGHT up to your crotch (although they usually tend to be more hi-rise compared with other forms of jeans), and you definitely don’t wear them higher than you would with other forms (as that would just look awful). Therefore, it makes no difference as to where mr johnson is hanging or being retrained…

3) Again on comfort, the fact that your jeans don't get caught under your soles and tear when you walk is better than having excess fabric caught under every time you walk, resulting in big holes/rips. Surely that would make skinnies a more comfortable walk.

But then again...it's whatever floats your boat.

Edit: it's funny to see what people have in mnd about 'guys wearing skinnies' as I personally don't think any of those fits look good, let alone, decent.
i don't wear jeans often, but when i do. i wear "cigarette cut". yes, these are different to "skinnies" because they don't squeeze your ankles and calves into some disgusting bulgy looking blobbsss (:
Reply 53
Danm2501
Any male that wears Skinny Jeans should be shot, they look unbelievably stupid, would never be seen in public wearing anything as camp as skinny jeans, i don't get this whole indie clothing fashion phase, neon t-shirts and skinny jeans, no thanks.

Believe it or not, the indie culture did not invent skinnies. Another interesting fact for you is: they aren't the 'only' ones wearing them either :eek:

And neon t-shirts? nu rave, not indie. :rolleyes:

Hisoo

that made me lol, I never knew meatheads were the 'perfect man'

rawr

EssexDan86
whenever I walk into Topman these days I soon walk straight back out again with a disgusted look on my face! All this silly day glo skinny jeans nonsense is ridiculous!

Good man, topman is probably the worst thing you can even contemplate paying a visit to.

edit: ...that is after abercrombie and jack wills.
Reply 54
watermelon sugar
i don't wear jeans often, but when i do. i wear "cigarette cut". yes, these are different to "skinnies" because they don't squeeze your ankles and calves into some disgusting bulgy looking blobbsss (:

Where do you find them? I've been looking to no avail recently.
Reply 55
I still see loads of people wearing skinnies so I dont think they're "Out"
Reply 56
BabyGirl
Good god, I thought I was the only one who hated skinny jeans on a guy. It looks HIDEOUS

I'm talking about guys like that ^. I'm sure there are some blokes that pull it off that I haven't seen yet but hmm!

Personally skinny jeans do not suit me so I'm not gonna lie I hate them but kudos to anyone who can pull them off!

That haircut makes me despair.
The colored ones make thighs look way too bulky

and Guys with skinny jeans is a no no for me
despite whatever the hell is 'in'
Reply 58
that boy looks like a scarecrow
If you're emo/scene/indie I say allow it

Latest

Trending

Trending