The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got any May 2015 Past Papers yet?

Willing to trade.

Currently have:
English A: Literature SL: Paper 1 & 2 (TZ1 & TZ2)
History (Route 2): Paper 2 (TZ1 & TZ2)

Looking for:
Chemistry HL
Physics HL
Mathematics HL
Original post by purupahuja
Hey,

Can you please give me Economics Question Bank v3?

Hello, I have the following items

Questionbank Physics V3 (32bit)
Questionbank Maths V3 (32bit)
Questionbank Economics V2 and V3 (32 and 64bit)
Questionbank Biology V3 (32 and 64bit)

In addition to this, I also have the 2015 May/June Economics Past Papers for timezone 1 as well as the markscheme to go along with it.

I would like to trade with you. I'm willing to give you the Questionbank Economics V3 as well as the 2015 economics paper (TZ1), if you could give me questionbank maths v2 and questionbank physics v2.(if you have them)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Francis
I have the Maths SL V2 QB and past papers (Nov 2014 are the most recent I have), and it would be lovely if somebody was willing to trade Biology V3 QB with me. :wink:
Original post by jnp6105gr

In addition to this, I also have the 2015 May/June Economics Past Papers for timezone 1 as well as the markscheme to go along with it.

I would like to trade with you. I'm willing to give you the Questionbank Economics V3 as well as the 2015 economics paper (TZ1), if you could give me questionbank maths v2 and questionbank physics v2.(if you have them)

Francis

I have the Maths SL V2 QB if it helps you somehow :wink:

Francis

Original post by Zuzolinda
I have the Maths SL V2 QB if it helps you somehow :wink:

Hi guys,

While I know this thread is in the best intentions, the June 2015 papers or mark schemes aren't available until around March next year, and shouldn't be discussed on TSR until then. This is for both the exam board and to make sure that students taking their mocks haven't seen the papers and their results aren't skewed. It's fine to discuss how to revise in general, but please don't ask for specifics of the questions. I'm not going to close this thread as it's useful otherwise, but please don't ask for these papers until they're officially released.
Hi everyone! Does anybody have Turkey in the 20th Century past papers? The year does not matter. I'd be grateful if you could send one here.

Eda
hello, i have the economics 2015 may papers and psychology may 2015 papers and may and november 2014 papers for many subjects, would like to have the english a sl may papers 2015 please if you dont mind
Reply 5847
Trade for English 2014 and every subject up to 2013 any level I need Eco italian and psy may 2015
(edited 8 years ago)
All IB questionbanks at http://ibstuff.com/questionbank.php
ibcentral.xyz
looking for any study materials or past questions/papers on IB History HL Route 2, IB Bio HL, and IB English HL (prose: novels and short stories)
Hey, I have Maths v2 and Physics V2, I'd like to trade with you if still have them
Reply 5852
Hi everyone,
I have the folliwng QuestionBanks:
Biology HL V3
Chemistry HL V3
Maths SL V3

Willing to trade any/all for:
Chemistry HL V2
Economics (any version)
is there even a Maths Studies one? :tongue:
Thanks xox
Can i have econ questionbank?

Original post by mlyhrs
Hi everyone,
I have the folliwng QuestionBanks:
Biology HL V3
Chemistry HL V3
Maths SL V3

Willing to trade any/all for:
Chemistry HL V2
Economics (any version)
is there even a Maths Studies one? :tongue:
Thanks xox
Reply 5854
Original post by 15chanw1
Can i have econ questionbank?

I don't have econ, I need it!!:colondollar:

Francis

Hai
Can i have Questionbank Economics V2 and V3 (32 and 64bit) please?

than you soooo much
Can I have the economics question banks?
N12/3/BUSMT/SP2/ENG/TZ0/XX

MARKSCHEME please
Guys do you know where can I find all chemistry HL past papers?
Does anyone have Turkey in the 20th Century past papers? The year does not matter.

Latest

Trending

Trending