Scroll to see replies

AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!

Need I say any more?
i got:
5 Maths Exams (2 resits)
5 Economics Exams (2 resits)
2 Computing Exams (2 resits)
2 History exams

Thats 14. Omg thats alot. History Coursework is taking most of my time so i havent really got going with revision. Will have to get going like soon if im gonna get my AAA
Reply 82
I am dreading them- I have history and geo on the same day- I don't believe it- stupid ******* geo always clashes with something. What am I going to do -I am so so so p****** off I can't tell yoy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
clefeen206
What grade are you currently on (including AS modules and the January one), if you don't mind me asking?

I'm only doing 1 proper A2, that is psychology with which I am currently on at grade C, working for grade B. For my AS maths I'm on grade A so far, and nothing as of yet for English.

Why you asking :P
Reply 84
I just sat down and worked out I need to get about 90% + in all resits and exams this summer if I'm going to get AAA overall. That realisations hit me pretty hard, I've done no work for the past year and it feels like this is my last chance to turn it around. Going from a D in economics AS to A at A2 would be an amazing feat if I can do it.

I'm anxious but at the same really motivated to "show them" I can do it :smile:
Reply 85
Earl Grey
I just sat down and worked out I need to get about 90% + in all resits and exams this summer if I'm going to get AAA overall. That realisations hit me pretty hard, I've done no work for the past year and it feels like this is my last chance to turn it around. Going from a D in economics AS to A at A2 would be an amazing feat if I can do it.

isn't an A 80% and above? In that case try and get 90% in AS so that you can afford to get 70% in A2. That's my strategy:P
Reply 86
I'm in my A2 year. Yeah it is overall, and I'm retaking as many AS exams as I can (3 at my college.)

But the ones I'm unable to retake are in the D-B region so to push it up to an A overall thats what I need to get. It's basically the consequence of not working hard last year!
Reply 87
Im sure you will be fine mate. Just knuckle down and you'll get through it. If you revise it all then only stuff you know will come up in the exams :smile:
Reply 88
I have something like 16 exams though 4 are resits and 3 general studies
Reply 89
lol 16? good luck. :smile:
I'd so wish they were over...
Reply 91
They will be soon- I only have 14 more weeks of school (actually that seems really depressing- my friend only has 8:frown: )
Im scared. I need AAB to get into Bath. I have 7 exams in the summer.

Psychology should be okay. I need 225 to get an A overall. I will get a high A grade piece of coursework done hopefully and it will be in the bag...

Politics. I basically need an A overall at A2, and I am doing all three A2 exams. 248UMS to be precise. No room for mistakes.

History is even worse. I have my IA after easter. Need a B minimum. Got an AS retake in the summer and my Synoptic and also would like/need to get A's in all of them incase I mess up Politics.

I started doing a bit of revision friday. Psychology notes I did for an hour and I did the same again Saturday. Will hopefully do loads next week and the week after as my boyfriends goign away and I have no college.

I'm scared. I want three A's
I have:

2x Citizenship Exams (1 resit)
2x Media Exams (1 resit)
2x Law Exams
2x English Lit Exams
1x English Language Exam

I am fully bricking it!!!!!!!!!

Very very very scared that I won't get my grades for uni I just got my heart set on it all now.
Reply 94
ShaolinTemple
I'm only doing 1 proper A2, that is psychology with which I am currently on at grade C, working for grade B. For my AS maths I'm on grade A so far, and nothing as of yet for English.

Why you asking :P

Oh right. I was just wondering what grade you were on for English Language. I'm wanting a C overall for A2. I'm currently on an E which is including all my AS modules and 1 A2 one.
Reply 95
Earl Grey

thats exactly how i feel, i want to show one of my teachers that told everyone 'you are going to fail' that i can do it,
For some reason i'm not that worried. Maybe it's because I haven't started revising yet so I haven't yet realised how much I don't know haha!
I have 7 exams and I am confident about 5, but dreading the other 2.
Reply 97
i only have 3 and i dont know how will get through with the amount of stress am going through now.
Lol people should relax more!! Lifes too short!!

I have:
1 History (+ coursework)
1 Geography (easy)
2 Politics (Its already in the bag)

& 2 AS maths exams which ive stopped worrying about because i know if i dont worry and just get on with them i will do a good job.
Reply 99
2 ICT Exams - Revision on them after my coursework
3-Business Exams - Need An A so hardcore revision getting done for this
4 Critical Thinking Exams - Its going to be learn the whole course and revise

Basically I need 3 A's which would be nice, working extra hard this year to achieve this and im scared as its the last time ever I will get a chance at these, thats why I am preparing after I get the ICT coursework out of the way.

Anyway good luck to all!

Latest