The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I meant the forms they send you to fill out. :smile: I've got two identical pages which say which room I've been offered and terms of acceptance the but I don't know whether I should send both back or keep one (they don't need filling in).
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
If the two forms state the same rooms, you're fine. I think you have two send both filled copies back to them, and they will send on back to you with theire signature of something if I remember correctly.
Reply 22
I read this question last night but can't find it now so I thought I'd just answer it in the 2nd most logical place.

There are three types of single study at Broadgate

Small single study (flat)
Single study (flat)
Large Single Study (flat)

It's fairly obvious what each means but we don't currently list the small version as there are so few of them. We reserve these for students with genuine severe financial difficulties. If you want one, just ask though!

B:smile:
Reply 23
Ooh I think that might be an answer to this question I wrote in the "ask accommodation" thread:
CE49
Right, because you can't specify between a small, "regular" or large on single study flats at Broadgate Park, I've put my preference for a small in the special requirements section. Will that be ok BrenLee? (when you get back!)

Thanks for the info BrenLee :smile: Helpful as ever!
Reply 24
This is the letter I mean, I've got two copies of it but don't know whether to send both or one back.

you send both back,then sign one copy and the signed copy you get back. like it says in the letter ''PLEASE RETURN BOTH COPIES OF THE OFFER LETTER...'' (2nd paragraph from the bottom, first line).
Reply 26
CE49
Ooh I think that might be an answer to this question I wrote in the "ask accommodation" thread:

Thanks for the info BrenLee :smile: Helpful as ever!

You've done the right thing so, fingers crossed you should get that.
Reply 27
La Trampa
you send both back,then sign one copy and the signed copy you get back. like it says in the letter ''PLEASE RETURN BOTH COPIES OF THE OFFER LETTER...'' (2nd paragraph from the bottom, first line).

:biggrin:
Reply 28
I'm filling in the green 'student information card' and it asks for my 'Student ID'. I've looked through all my Nottingham letters and can't find any ID numbers other than the UCAS number, what do I put?
Reply 29
Leave it blank and return it. You can complete after you arrive.

OR

Tell me who you are (not in a public forum though) and I'll find it for you.

B:smile:
Reply 30
i want to know whether there are still some ensuite studio left!
Reply 31
BrenLee
You've done the right thing so, fingers crossed you should get that.

:biggrin:
I've just thought of another question. Are all the small single study flats located in the same building (e.g. Mulberries, Laurels, Coppers etc.) in Broadgate Park or are they spread out amongst all the other standard-sized and large single study flats?
Reply 32
jkyng1
i want to know whether there are still some ensuite studio left!

I want doesn't get. Try asking nicely! :mad:
Reply 33
Where should I state that I will pay the fees in one go to get the 3% off as I can't find a tickbox?:confused:
Reply 34
If you pay the full amount in one go they will automatically deduct the 3% so you don't need to mention this.
Brendan, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? :flute: I know the accomodation office may have come back but still? :p:
Reply 36
So I don't need to fill out this standing order mandate?
are they direct debiting every 3 months? no. because you want to pay everything at one go yes? so no you don't feel out the standing order mandate.
Reply 38
La Trampa
Brendan, aren't you supposed to be on holiday? :flute: I know the accomodation office may have come back but still? :p:

I was off on hols for a week but we don't go off for the whole Easter vac :frown:
Reply 39
cc123
So I don't need to fill out this standing order mandate?

Nope

Latest

Trending

Trending