Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 2008 FIA Formula One World Championship Discussion

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    With only 7 cars finishing on Sunday, does anyone think there is a prospect of every single team getting points this season?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know
    im just saying it's a good thing to be obsessed with
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Is Not A Username)
    With only 7 cars finishing on Sunday, does anyone think there is a prospect of every single team getting points this season?
    Quite possibly!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Super Aguri or Force India could pull it off. :confused:

However, this is F1 we're talking about - anything can happen!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Super Aguri were the only team that didn't get points last season, so every driver could get points?

Or am I going a bit mad?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's certainly a possibility that every driver in the pits could finish at least one race in the points. I certainly hope Anthony Davidson gets at least some points - I feel he's rather an underrated driver at the end of the day.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Biggles)
    Some of us are too obsessed with F1 for our own good!

...but that can only be a good thing!!
    yeah I didn't go to sleep from saturday morning (qualy) through till sunday night. F1 FTW!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LogiVI)
    yeah I didn't go to sleep from saturday morning (qualy) through till sunday night. F1 FTW!
    Good man. :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good man. :cool:
    You think BMW have been sandbagging?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's certainly a possibility that every driver in the pits could finish at least one race in the points. I certainly hope Anthony Davidson gets at least some points - I feel he's rather an underrated driver at the end of the day.
    You only hope that so you don't fail miserably at the fantasy F1 thing

If the season carried on the way Melbourne was, I don't think it will but if it did, I think every team/driver could get points, but I think we'll see some changes as soon as Malaysia, I can't wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You think BMW have been sandbagging?
    Nah, I think that Kubica just didn't have a great weekend. You can't really under-perform and get 3rd place, even when only 7 cars completed the full stretch!! :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PoisonDonna)
    You only hope that so you don't fail miserably at the fantasy F1 thing
    You are intuitive, m'dear.

Malaysia will be first class!! In fact, all the races will be absolute magic!! The races just look so much more exciting without driver aids!!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Super Aguri were the only team that didn't get points last season, so every driver could get points?

Or am I going a bit mad?
    they did they get points last season, did they not? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are intuitive, m'dear.

Malaysia will be first class!! In fact, all the races will be absolute magic!! The races just look so much more exciting without driver aids!!
    I agree. It's harder to pass now with the traction ban and engine braking. The faster cars (by a couple of seconds) will find it hard to take the slower cars because you have to fight the car more, no discredit from Rubens as he is a very good driver and defended well for 20-25 laps!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree. It's harder to pass now with the traction ban and engine braking. The faster cars (by a couple of seconds) will find it hard to take the slower cars because you have to fight the car more, no discredit from Rubens as he is a very good driver and defended well for 20-25 laps!
    Yeah, although Rubens comes across to me as one of those people you meet who think that, because they have so many years experience, they can judge the other drivers on the track. He was outpaced by many of the driver's on the track, no doubt. :rolleyes: No discredit to him though, you're right.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, although Rubens comes across to me as one of those people you meet who think that, because they have so many years experience, they can judge the other drivers on the track. He was outpaced by many of the driver's on the track, no doubt. :rolleyes: No discredit to him though, you're right.
    Yes, he is a clever driver and used his experience well.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he is a clever driver and used his experience well.
    Damn! Everyone on this site seems to be able to condense my sentiments into ultimately many less words!!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damn! Everyone on this site seems to be able to condense my sentiments into ultimately many less words!!

lol, well I was pretty much stating the obvious :P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol, well I was pretty much stating the obvious :P
    Indeed...:hmmm:

• 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ferrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaarrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 17, 2009
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered motorsport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.