The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Lil !*!
I am doing a workshop conference in Nottingham uni in December for criminal law. Anyone done his before and know much about it? It looks like it'll be really good, i'm just wondering.......

my school told me about it but if anyone els eis interested: ww.workshop-uk.com

Yeah, I did it when I was in the lower sixth (2002) and found it really informative. They go through different areas of law, so you get a good feel for the subject. It's a good experience, as you get to stay at the uni, mix with a load of new people, get some idea what law is like.

The speakers are really good. If you live anywhere near Nottingham, then they could prove useful contacts (work experience, etc) - so it might be worth having a business card ready. Oh, and think of some better questions than the dire, 'how much do you get paid?' No matter who the speaker was, that was the only question.

The advice they give you about uni applications is fairly good - and if they have anything about the LNAT (didn't have things like that in my day!) then that'll be a big bonus for you - but I found this forum to be as good a place as any for advice.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ooh great. Cant wait! Some of my friends are doing the medical ones but hopefully there will be 2 of us on the law one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending