The Student Room Group
Dunno what you have to write for AQA, but mnemonics usually help me for anything, anyway
Reply 2
heya i did AS last year just cramming quite hard just remember psycholgy isnt reall about depth of knowledge and learn the bbasics of each investigation then if you look in 'research methods' you can learn the different ways to evaluate i.e hawthorne effect or demand characteristics.
Reply 3
Psychology, is pretty difficult to pass if you revise by cramming. This is because there is so much to learn. If you want to get good at the essays one tip I would suggest is for you to produce a table of AO1 and AO2 points. For AS you need 6 AO1 remarks and 6 AO2 (if I remember correctly). You need to produce this essay plan for every topic, because you dont know what kind of question youll get.
Hope it all works out for you, this seems to be the winning formula for me, as Ive had full marks on 3/4 psychology modules ive done. Only got 1 A level module and am done with psychology for good!!! LOL
Reply 4
Write out the basics of every APFCC study and make sure you know them!
Reply 5
addie
Psychology, is pretty difficult to pass if you revise by cramming. This is because there is so much to learn. If you want to get good at the essays one tip I would suggest is for you to produce a table of AO1 and AO2 points. For AS you need 6 AO1 remarks and 6 AO2 (if I remember correctly). You need to produce this essay plan for every topic, because you dont know what kind of question youll get.
Hope it all works out for you, this seems to be the winning formula for me, as Ive had full marks on 3/4 psychology modules ive done. Only got 1 A level module and am done with psychology for good!!! LOL

:eek: full marks? jesus..any tips for PYA4 or the synoptic paper?
Also its made up of 6 A01, 12 Ao2
Reply 6
dorkskank
:eek: full marks? jesus..any tips for PYA4 or the synoptic paper?
Also its made up of 6 A01, 12 Ao2

:proud: I got full marks on both of those....your lucky to have caught me on here actually. Im in the process of waiting for a temporary ban to begin.

Anyhoo..like I said before...know the pluses and minuses to the arguments you present and do a lot of practice papers...as many as you can get your hands on.

Also if you can, time yourself, you just have to prepare yourself as best you can really.

Good luck with it all! :woo:
Reply 7
addie
:proud: I got full marks on both of those....your lucky to have caught me on here actually. Im in the process of waiting for a temporary ban to begin.

Anyhoo..like I said before...know the pluses and minuses to the arguments you present and do a lot of practice papers...as many as you can get your hands on.

Also if you can, time yourself, you just have to prepare yourself as best you can really.

Good luck with it all! :woo:

Do you have to go?

to the op .... relax and breathe. you'll be ok :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending