The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
On the two times I applied to them it was about one or two weeks before they replied saying I'd passed them.
Reply 2
I got my reply the next morning
they did mine the next day as well.
Reply 4
Next day for me, too.
Mine was next day as well. Although I had gone in for a grad open day the day after I did the tests and just asked the graduate recruitment person there if they could tell me how I did.
Reply 6
Two days, I think.
Reply 7
I got mine a few hours later, someone called me to arrange a first interview.
Reply 8
How long after your original applications did you hear from them asking you to take the tests?

PwC and Deloitte seem so slow compared to KPMG!
Reply 9
Less than 24hours, but I am applying for a 2008 position in Audit so maybe they were trying to hurry the process along. But they were very quick for me.
Reply 10
My reply took about 4-6 weeks! I'd applied for audit which had been filled in the meantime and I eventually got an email saying I'd passed and could have an interview for Audit - Financial Services.
Reply 11
I got mine within 2 days..I found out I had reached a second round interview a week after taking the verbal test. i still havent had confirmation of a date though (its been over a week)
Reply 12
Hmmm when Deloitte finally got back in touch with me the first time I had ever applied to them their email (and a few after it) stated I'd reached the final assessment day (without any mention of the first round interview) yet lo and behold when they did finally get around to arranging a date (some two months later) it turned out I did indeed have to go to the first round interview anyway. The morale of the tale is if you've completed the online tests with them and they mention the final assessment day in the email don't be too sure that's what they mean. :P
Reply 13
hi, im new to tsr. Did you all sit both parts of the psychometric test in one go or did you do the numerical part first and then have to wait to see if you had passed and could sit the verbal ? sorry if this has been asked . It's not clear from their website.
Reply 14
You sit them both in one go. Once they are both done they will be back in touch to let you know if your results are good enough to progress the application to the next stage.
ME2008
hi, im new to tsr. Did you all sit both parts of the psychometric test in one go or did you do the numerical part first and then have to wait to see if you had passed and could sit the verbal ? sorry if this has been asked . It's not clear from their website.

Normally when doing online tests, if you pass it will immediately unlock the next test. Sometimes this happens even if you fail. Anyway, you can sit them both together if you want to, or can have an hour gap or a couple of days. Whatever you want really. Just beware of guidelines sent to you regarding completion. (E.g. do both have to be set within 5 days, or is it 5 days for numerical, then you'll get an email with 5 days to complete verbal). If you don't do tests within the time deadlines set, that will be the end of that.
Reply 16
DarthVader
You sit them both in one go. Once they are both done they will be back in touch to let you know if your results are good enough to progress the application to the next stage.

That is incorrect. I did them last week. First I did numerical which I found out that I passed 2 days later, after which I could do the verbal reasoning test. Found out that I passed both 2 days after the verbal reasoning test.
Reply 17
Well on both occasions I did the Deloitte online tests I'm fairly certain it was necessary to do both of them before they got back to me. However, the last time I sat one was in July 2007 - perhaps they've simply changed since then?
Reply 18
I can confirm that for graduate roles you have to pass numerical test and after that you sit separetly for the verbal one.

It took them one day to confirm that I have passed numerical test.
Reply 19
are there any links to practise tests floating about?

the numerical tests seem fairly straight forward but the verbal tests are more taxing :0

Latest

Trending

Trending