The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Loooooooooads of questions, especially the ones with maths in them
which board? if its AQA buy the lonsdale revision guides, they will cover everything you need to know. Practice questions does help but for GCSE you can get away with just memorise the equations, thats all you really need to do!
Reply 3
See Gee Pee.
Reply 4
jonny0679
See Gee Pee

I dont find CGP useful- its too intense, and has lame jokes that make me feel more miserable than usual. But hey thats me, maybe you might like it.

But I think the best way would be to find old exam papers.
Reply 5
cgp is teh sux0rz. I can hardly read the writing.

I just read through my AQA textbook.
tommmmmmmmmm
See Gee Pee.

HAHA sorry i hate em books, they dont get to the point and put too much information in one page.

ermm ... i do the edexcel book.

THANKS EVERYONE!!
Reply 7
practice papers dude.
learn the mark schemes lol
Reply 8
Questions Questions Questions!

Learn formulaes, make sure you know them very well.
Reply 9
Reply 10
I hate them - they're so patronising. To the OP - make sure you know the basics backwards e.g. f=ma, v=ir, direction of forces, what each type of radiation is made up of etc. then just practice a ton of questions.
All I did for Physics was tons and tons of past papers from the AQA website after I made sure that I'd learnt all the formulas, and I got a high A, up from a D in the mocks. (Separate science, not double)

Past papers are your friend :smile:
Know your formulae(formulas, whatever) and the few terms you have to know and practice, a lot. The past papers are your best friend, as rainbow drops said. :wink:
yupyupyup.
learn all the formulae's
i wrote all the physics formulae's and theres around 13-20 o.o
a lot.

read read read textbook and those Letts revision guides?
those really help..i bought it for all science

and of course past papers.

P.S remember how does gas exert pressure.

i've been seeing that most of the years (;
hope that helps
i hate physics.
end of.
but i find doin loads practise past paper r the best thing seriously !! n jst decide which r ur worst topic areas n concentrate on them !
Find out if they give you the formulas. If they do, then just practising using them. Saves you a lot of grief.
Reply 16
Physics is great don't you find :biggrin:

I should probably just reiterate what has already been said! Learn the equations and learn them again!

Latest