Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help!!! iceland-supermarket opening hours?

Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone here know what are the opening hours for iceland on bank holiday monday? 24th of monday, 2008. Is it even opened?

I need the same information with tesco's and sainsbury's.Thankyou if you reply any useful information.

Im talking about london by the way. Around kilburn park station.
    From kilburn park station - oxford circus. Any distance around there i can travel to it. I have a local iceland around me the one near B n Q in cricklewood.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It will vary between branches. You can check here for tesco and here for sainsbury's.
    • 2 followers

if its open itl run sunday hours
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    if its open itl run sunday hours
    huh? i said that i don't if it is open or not and i can't find the information and where. So if you do somehow find the opening times for the bank holiday monday can you please send me the link to where you found it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    huh? i said that i don't if it is open or not and i can't find the information and where. So if you do somehow find the opening times for the bank holiday monday can you please send me the link to where you found it?
    I already told you how to do it. Follow those two links, type in the town that you live in, and it will list the opening hours for tomorrow.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rottcodd)
    It will vary between branches. You can check here for tesco and here for sainsbury's.
    Hey do you by any chance know a iceland store locator?:confused: Thanks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's not that hard - just type in 'iceland store locator' into google, or failing that, go the iceland homepage.

Lazy

Iceland is the only one that doesn't list bank holiday opening hours on there though. But at least that has its number on it so you could phone them up in the morning.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rottcodd)
    Well, it's not that hard - just type in 'iceland store locator' into google, or failing that, go the iceland homepage.

Lazy

Iceland is the only one that doesn't list bank holiday opening hours on there though. But at least that has its number on it so you could phone them up in the morning.
    how do i find out the opening hours?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Read the post that I just made.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sainsburys is 9-7 tomorrow
    Well, it is at my store.

Edit: I'm aware you're asking about Iceland, but Sainsbury's is always an option.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jhawkins)
    Sainsburys is 9-7 tomorrow
    Well, it is at my store.

Edit: I'm aware you're asking about Iceland, but Sainsbury's is always an option.
    Thanks! 9am-7pm (got it)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)
    Thanks! 9am-7pm (got it)
    They live in Lincolnshire, you live in London. The stores don't all universally open up at the same time, so yours might not have the same opening hours, and might even be closed. I don't know why you seem to have a problem following the links that I gave you, but whatever :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 23, 2008
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.