University College London, University of London
University College London
London
WEMBLEY! WEMBLEY! WEMBLEY! WEMBLEY!

I'm not.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Which of UCL's Student Houses are for postgraduate/mature students only?
Hello, I am an offer holder (BSc Economics) and UCL is my firm choice. I have started with the application for accomodation. To be honest I would prefer to live an hall close to the campus. Of course, money and the fact that it should be socialized are very important as well. Any recommendations?

Thanks
Hi Guys,I've received an offer from Bartlett (Architecture) UCL, and I am very confused with accommodation options. First f all, I want it to be around UCL, single room with a private bathroom but options are limited, I think there is only one house that offers this, I also looked at other individual studios for students like IQ but they are expensive. Do you have any suggestions for a freshman and is there also any Facebook etc. group that I can meet freshmen who wanna stay in the same flat? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Original post by raffo365
Hello, I am an offer holder (BSc Economics) and UCL is my firm choice. I have started with the application for accomodation. To be honest I would prefer to live an hall close to the campus. Of course, money and the fact that it should be socialized are very important as well. Any recommendations?

Thanks

I cant find my application for accommodation !!!! Where is it ?
Is there a deadline for that ?
anyone thinking about applying to international / connaught hall? Which one is better? And can i apply both intercollegiate hall and ucl house?
thanks x
Original post by theasian_csl

Did you check your email? If not visit http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/accommodation/application/process and follow the steps, click where it says application portal.
Reply 10348
On the application form for accommodation, the 4th tab titled 'Personal Details' has a question I must answer, asking "This year of the programme will be the:". I do not know what this means. The drop down menu gives me a choice of 1st to 5th, and attempting to save and continue my progress gives me and error telling me that the "Year of course is required". Anyone know what it means?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by Ryhoo
On the application form for accommodation, the 4th tab titled 'Personal Details' has a question I must answer, asking "This year of the programme will be the:". I do not know what this means. The drop down menu gives me a choice of 1st to 5th, and attempting to save and continue my progress gives me and error telling me that the "Year of course is required". Anyone know what it means?

Thanks in advance.

Are you going to be a fresher? Then you should select 1st. 2nd for those in their second year of study and so on
Reply 10350
Original post by maracatinca
Are you going to be a fresher? Then you should select 1st. 2nd for those in their second year of study and so on

I am a fresher, yeah. Thanks for the help!
Original post by Tiffyx
anyone thinking about applying to international / connaught hall? Which one is better? And can i apply both intercollegiate hall and ucl house?
thanks x

You can, but make sure you select 'Any' or 'Catered' for catering preference
Connaught is one of my choices ^^
To start the application do we need a UCL userid or do we just login in with our email address and password like we do for Portico?
I've received no information from them regarding this? I also attempted to apply and it wouldn't let me...
I'm in the process of applying for accommodation and have a couple of questions! I am hoping to get Ramsay Hall - do you recommend it? Also, what should i put down as my preferences to make sure i get Ramsay and not IforEvans?!

Original post by freefood
To start the application do we need a UCL userid or do we just login in with our email address and password like we do for Portico?

What you have for Portico should work
I have a place at UCL in September 2016; I'm not too sure about how the accommodation works and where other 1st year students will be staying.

Could someone explain to me what I need to look into/choose/apply for?
Cheers
Original post by Tiffyx
thanks x

I have applied to connaught as my first choice and a house for my second :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys!

I put UCL as my firm choice. I was wondering whether I ll receive for sure a place to stay If I apply to international hall

help please

cheers
For the photograph, I'm assuming we take a picture then resize it?

I suck at all things digital :frown: how/where would I resize it to 768 pixels wide by 1024 pixels high? (and 500k in size?! what does that even mean?)

And does 'passport standard' mean we shouldn't smile in the photo?

Latest

Trending

Trending