The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Lectures in Didsbury.. need help with deciding where to live!

I'll have all my lectures at Didsbury but I'm not sure I want to live in Broomhurst Hall because I'd rather go self catered. I'm just worried that if I live in any of the other halls and other people in my course stay in Didsbury I'll be a bit of an outsider when it comes to my lectures n stuff.

Are there anybody who studies at Didsbury but lives elsewhere or is anybody else facing the same decision? :eek:
Reply 1
Don't worry about it.
I lived in Broomhurst last year and I was the only psychology student there,didn't cause any problems. A vast majority of the people there are at didsbury but not all of them, and there are also alot of people who are at didsbury and live further into town. It's only a 20 minute bus journey so it's no big problem...
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I'll be at didsbury next year, and i'm living near all saints campus, as above, just a bus ride so there will still be a fair few didsbury students not at broomhurst. XD
Reply 3
yeah i'm the same, but i'd much rather not live like entirely with people from my course (primary ed) because i'd never be able to get away from it and i think i'd go mental. i didn't really like broomhurst when i visited, so i've applied for mainly on all saints campus and some on the campuses in between. x
miss_smith
but i'd much rather not live like entirely with people from my course (primary ed) because i'd never be able to get away from it and i think i'd go mental. x

haha. ditto. :cool:
Reply 5
I'm studying at Didsbury but i'm not living at Broomhurst, I thought that I might get bored of studying and living there so decided to live in private halls in fallowfield.

Latest

Trending

Trending