The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 21
^ Oh dear God woman get your hair cut!

I'd recommend Sea Kelp, it doesnt help hair grow faster as far as I know but it makes hair grow soft and healthy. Much better than any conditioning treatment Ive ever used anyway :smile:
Reply 22
I have the same problem as you OP, I have enough thick hair for about three people! And it seems to grow outwards rather than downwards. :/

It's gradually getting longer, but I guess you just have to be patient really. Lay off the heat products as others have said. (I choose to ignore this advice as my hair needs taming :tongue:)

Use hair masks often to keep your hair 'moist' if your hair is dry it will be shorter*. Eat plenty of oily fish aswell to keep hair healthy.

Also do you have layers? I've found that when I have layers around my face it makes my hair looks shorter, but when I tie half of my hair back my hair looks much longer. I know it won't make your hair longer but it could be a trick.

* I read an article in the times that hair is used in science to measure the moistness in the air :wink: if the hair extends then it's moist

Latest