The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Here's a few I can think of off the top of my head: :smile:

------------------------------------
Do a revision timetable for now until exams and stick to it - remembering to take into account other stuff which you need to do as well; football training, piano lessons etc and time out to relax.

Don't revise for more than about 45mins at a time - you can't concentrate properly for longer than that.

Get all your notes together on one topic and try and condense them on to one side of A4, that way it looks less daunting than trying to remember pages and pages of info

Postit notes! My room was covered in them during GCSEs and A levels. Put them places which you'll see everyday - wardrobe doors, computer screen, bedroom door, TV etc.

Find somewhere quiet (or with music on if you prefer) and set that aside as your revision space.

Don't revise if you're in a bad mood or tired etc - there's no point because you won't learn anything.

Anyway that's just a few to get you started, I hope it helps! I'm sure you might find some other things which suit you too.

Strangely if I'm in the mood for it revision can be quite relaxing :redface: lol
Reply 2
gillipies
Here's a few I can think of off the top of my head: :smile:

Do a revision timetable for now until exams and stick to it - remembering to take into account other stuff which you need to do as well; football training, piano lessons etc and time out to relax.

Don't revise for more than about 45mins at a time - you can't concentrate properly for longer than that.

Get all your notes together on one topic and try and condense them on to one side of A4, that way it looks less daunting than trying to remember pages and pages of info

Postit notes! My room was covered in them during GCSEs and A levels. Put them places which you'll see everyday - wardrobe doors, computer screen, bedroom door, TV etc.

Find somewhere quiet (or with music on if you prefer) and set that aside as your revision space.

Don't revise if you're in a bad mood or tired etc - there's no point because you won't learn anything.

Anyway that's just a few to get you started, I hope it helps! I'm sure you might find some other things which suit you too.

Strangely if I'm in the mood for it revision can be quite relaxing :redface: lol[/QUI have taken your tips into account and Im going to try and follow them. So do u remember when you started to revise for your GCSE'S??
Reply 3
Erm... was a good 4 years ago now so I can't really remember!

I think probably around Easter time, maybe a bit later (as Easter is early this year!).

Latest