The Student Room Group

Light hair with darker eyebrows?

My hair used to be naturally blonde, although over the years it has now gone to a horrible mousy mucky blonde/ light brown, so i dyed it blonde. Thing is, my eyebrows are my natural colour, so they are of a light brown colour, as opposed to my hair which is blonde.

Do you think this is ok? I dont think i look bad, but i really want to be blonde and i dont like the idea that my natural hair colour may progressively get darker and darker as i get older, along with my eyebrows. Any advice?
Reply 1
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and dying them would just be unnecessary hassle, really. Billie Piper has blonde hair and much darker eyebrows - it makes her look quite striking, in my opinion :biggrin:
Reply 2
Dye your eyebrows blonde as well, I dont know if this is a stupid suggestion, ive never dyed my hair and am not planning to.
I don't think darker eyebrows look too bad, most girls who die their hair blonde have this problem anyway.
I tend not to notice it anymore...

If I was you I would just leave it, theres no point in worrying about them or fussing over eyebrow tint.
looks fine, just pluckj them so they're kinda nice nd small, not all WOAH DARK

i don't pluck my eyebrows(don't need to and prefer them a bit more natural), but when i dye my hair i comb a bit of dye through my eyebrows and noone is none the wiser. they're darker than my natural hair is too, browny brown when my hair is dark warm blonde :s
Reply 5
I'm naturally a platinum blonde and all my life i've had v dark brown eyebrows! It's not really a problem though everyone just persumes you've dyed your hair (well, i have now, lol)

-x-
personally I think light hair and dark eyebrows looks AMAZINNGG. As long as they are kept in a good shape as they are bound to be more apparent. But I love big bold eyebrows on girls :biggrin:
I'm in exactly the same situation. Hair naturally blonde and has got progressively darker over the years, plus I dyed it a myriad of colours....anyway, back blonde at the moment and it is much lighter than my eyebrow colour (which is still natural and darker obviously). My beauty therapist recommended I have an eyebrow tint sometime so I may take her up on that. :p:

Latest