The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

They're only safe if you can spell "favourite" properly.
I think they should be fine raw. I just wouldn't over do it too much otherwise you might get a bit of an upset stomach!
Reply 3
yuck why would you want to eat them uncooked?! i don't see how they could do you any harm though.
Reply 4
The one's in packets (not the ones in pots)? I eat them raw all the time and it hasn't done me any harm. It's strange, but they taste nice (although I like them cooked too so I only break a little off to eat them raw)
Reply 5
Possibly swell in your stomach, absorbing water so make sure you drink plenty.
Reply 6
Some of the ones in packets say that you can eat them raw as a snack. They're not particularly good for you though, as they're full of hydrogenated fats and the flavour sachets are full of MSG/Salt etc, but in the short term eating them raw won't do you any harm.
Reply 7
AnythingButChardonnay
They're only safe if you can spell "favourite" properly.

And in addition, the ability to spell "Dietitian".
Reply 8
I eat them raw...only dodgyness was slight gut pain after a while.
Reply 9
Eien
And in addition, the ability to spell "Dietitian".

...or even Dietician.:wink:
Reply 10
Woah people, let's be nice :smile: Not everyone has 948573960476046 A*s and 308698764764976 A's at A2 Level. *grins* Give them a break.

And as for raw supernoodles... jesus, why would you eat them any other way than cooked? :O
Reply 11
they a delicacy raw!
so glad other people eat them the way i do!
Reply 12
Don't you find them dry? And hard? And completely lacking in flavour?
Reply 13
katkit
Woah people, let's be nice :smile: Not everyone has 948573960476046 A*s and 308698764764976 A's at A2 Level. *grins* Give them a break.

I have crap GCSE's and no AS or A levels or degrees or what have you...I can still spell properly :rolleyes:
Reply 14
I love super noodles raw! I always eat them as a snack :P
Super noodles aren't safe to eat raw, they're also not safe to eat cooked. :p:
They aren't really raw, they've been deepfried generally. Like the noodle bits in Bombay Mix.
I don't eat the super noondles brand raw but yeh they're ok to eat raw, just don't have too much
Well they're pre-cooked anyway (i think) so I suppose they can be eaten raw, although I prefer them cooked :p:
yeah but they really don't taste that great.
if you get certain brands of noodles from chinatown they are actually *meant* to be eaten raw, like crisps.