The Student Room Group
Reply 1
same here ... second rejection doesn't feel as bad as the first :smile:
now to prepare myself for the imperial rejection ... anytime now
Don't complain OP - you have 3 offers!! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Nah I'm not complaining. I just wanted to start a thread! I'm the first to know :P
Reply 4
Got an unconditional on Wednesday, bloody delighted!
Reply 5
Check your UCAS track! It can't just be us!
Reply 6
Well done! Sod the Scottish Unis and go Newcastle!
Reply 7
I'm out.

Ah well, wouldn't have chosen it anyway.

:smile:
Reply 8
claire i dont think this is a woo! i got an offer thread, its more of a darn i didnt get in one

and i think all the offers were given out tuesday-thursday and the rejections are today and monday (judging by nmm)

apparently they gave them out in alphabetical order once they had top-sliced so a rejection today means you are probably in the top 200 rejects and not the bottom 200 (just a theory)
Reply 9
I am seriously confused. I got a letter last week saying that I had been offered a place at Newcastle University, and it came with some welcome information. It didn't specify what course I had been offered, however, which was weird.

Today I checked UCAS Track and it said my application was unsuccessful. :|

I did apply for the physiological sciences course at Newcastle Uni, but I received an offer for that last November! Therefore I doubt it was a welcome letter for that... Besides, I received a letter for that back in November.

Any ideas on what the hell is going on? I won't be accepting an offer from Newcastle anyway - but if I did want to go there, imagine how confused I would feel right now...
FTC199
claire i dont think this is a woo! i got an offer thread, its more of a darn i didnt get in one

and i think all the offers were given out tuesday-thursday and the rejections are today and monday (judging by nmm)

apparently they gave them out in alphabetical order once they had top-sliced so a rejection today means you are probably in the top 200 rejects and not the bottom 200 (just a theory)

Oi the title is "Newcastle Offers!"

OP, haha thanks, I think I probably will!
hollye
I'm out.

Ah well, wouldn't have chosen it anyway.

:smile:

Manchester yer?
Reply 12
Or Glasgow- they were always my favourites.

I can't decide between them...

Latest

Trending

Trending